XM Studios Daredevil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it's going up for pre-order on June 5th and shipping in November! Both things are a lot closer than I originally thought they'd be! :lol

Four pieces going up for PO in June. I guess the limited amount allows for a faster turnover, but that's close together for people who may be looking to get multiple pieces (ie: Daredevil and Elektra) to have them PO and ship that close together.

I'm not a big daredevil fan but I want this. XM is making me get characters I swore I would never get at SS prices. Daredevil, Ant-Man, Ms Marvel, Hawkeye

Nothing against the characters but I just never planned to get anyone outside the typical heavy hitters

Looks like it's going up for pre-order on June 5th and shipping in November! Both things are a lot closer than I originally thought they'd be! :lol

Four pieces going up for PO in June. I guess the limited amount allows for a faster turnover, but that's close together for people who may be looking to get multiple pieces (ie: Daredevil and Elektra) to have them PO and ship that close together.

You're telling me!

That's too close for comfort, if you ask me.

I'm not a big daredevil fan but I want this. XM is making me get characters I swore I would never get at SS prices. Daredevil, Ant-Man, Ms Marvel, Hawkeye

Nothing against the characters but I just never planned to get anyone outside the typical heavy hitters

Yeah, their quality looks top notch! Daredevil will likely be my first...and could be my only...but we'll see what the future brings! Ant-Man looks like he'll be great with all the extras! Elektra looks like she'll be awesome, but I definitely can't swing both her and Daredevil that close. Hell, Daredevil is stretching it! :lol That's probably a good thing though, as I'll have to be more than extremely picky with XM!

Their pieces look fantastic though...like their upcoming Cable! That'll be a pricey one, but I'm sure it'll be more than worthwhile for those who take the plunge! I look forward to seeing who else pops up in their portfolio!

We need to stay away from the XM thread hahah

We need to stay away from the XM thread hahah

Your telling me. After I locked in Mags, Phoenix and Wolverine I was satisfied because X Men have always been my primary collection. But then Magneto came in (already own Cap) and I was just amazed. I feel a little hysterical. I stayed up all night war gaming which other XM pieces I really liked and if I could afford them. I really want Blackbolt and Medussa because Iv always been an inhumans fan...as well as the Eternals...So I emailed my normal XM contact and he told me he stopped taking orders :horror Same for Daredevil. Made me sad. How did I get the big hitters and miss out on some at best B level heroes. Errrrrrr...the obsession.

is it too early to start freaking out? I think I am in the same boat as a lot of guys. I can almost endure not being able to get this...almost. But I will be spitting fire if I miss out on black bolt. I hate this uncertainty.

is it too early to start freaking out? I think I am in the same boat as a lot of guys. I can almost endure not being able to get this...almost. But I will be spitting fire if I miss out on black bolt. I hate this uncertainty.

I'm still waiting to hear order info on this and if it'll be possible on my end! I'd really love to see a painted piece, and I'm sure we will soon. I'm just really eager to see it as a whole from various angles!

So many things going up in the next 6-8 weeks from them! Pretty much a statue a week from Mid-May to the end of June. People are definitely going to have to make choices! And I mean, it's not like it'll slow down much! They seem to have endless ideas over there and aren't afraid to just take a chance on any character! :lol

Mags definitely put them on the map as a huge contender (as have all the shots of their Phoenix,) as his quality control and paint apps looked amazing! If they keep that up moving forward, that'll only make them more desirable. Here's hoping it keeps up, as just seeing the concept art they come up with is great fun!

Your telling me. After I locked in Mags, Phoenix and Wolverine I was satisfied because X Men have always been my primary collection. But then Magneto came in (already own Cap) and I was just amazed. I feel a little hysterical. I stayed up all night war gaming which other XM pieces I really liked and if I could afford them. I really want Blackbolt and Medussa because Iv always been an inhumans fan...as well as the Eternals...So I emailed my normal XM contact and he told me he stopped taking orders :horror Same for Daredevil. Made me sad. How did I get the big hitters and miss out on some at best B level heroes. Errrrrrr...the obsession.

:lecture:exactly: Def want 90% of what they're doing but I really have to try and stay focused on which pieces I add to my collection.

Definitely... Can't PO every release they have. I missed out on Thor as well, but oh well. I take what I can get. Wolvie is the only one I was able to get so far. They will make more cooler statues in the future. No rush hahaha

Wondering about pricing for U.S. buyers...

Does anybody have this on lock from a distributor for under $1000?

Wondering about pricing for U.S. buyers...

Does anybody have this on lock from a distributor for under $1000?

every xm statue is less than 1k, including shipping and anything else.. my xm wolverine will wind up costing me $565 before shipping...

I was thinking of getting this but have stopped dreaming of XM. They are just a pain to get. Congrats on those that do the hustle to get one though.

I was thinking of getting this but have stopped dreaming of XM. They are just a pain to get. Congrats on those that do the hustle to get one though.

My thought process too. They look awesome. Would love to grab some. Just not worth the digging, connection needed, and price hike (with shipping). Maybe one day.

I agree they are too pricey for me to get too many. I have to be extremely selective and so far, I'm just sticking with Xmen that I don't have...wolverine, phoenix, and hopefully cable...

If I'm able to secure this piece, it's the last I'll get....but I'm not even sure I 100% want it yet even though he is my favorite comic character. It's just that DD stuff is so few and far between.

If I'm able to secure this piece, it's the last I'll get....but I'm not even sure I 100% want it yet even though he is my favorite comic character. It's just that DD stuff is so few and far between.
Bowen did a few and SS has done two as well. He gets made

I agree. It's not a necessity to have Elektra with Daredevil. He can definitely stand on his own. But I really do like Elektra as a character and I do like the sculpt, so I'm definitely getting her, too.

Back