XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope the US dollar maintains its strength or gets stronger while we wait. Would be nice to pay for these with the US dollar at its peak.

Why can't you pay them off now? I have mine through ST and have considered going ahead and paying them off.

I just hope the US dollar maintains its strength or gets stronger while we wait. Would be nice to pay for these with the US dollar at its peak.

We need a currency trader on here to help us maximize our dollar strength

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pray every day that you're dollar will drop like a mother****er. As yours rises were getting raped up north. Went from at par to 1.31 a US dollar for us and with the oil prices dropping it'll probably hit even lower.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I pray every day that you're dollar will drop like a mother****er. As yours rises were getting raped up north. Went from at par to 1.31 a US dollar for us and with the oil prices dropping it'll probably hit even lower.

Haha don't say such things! I was just up in Montreal last month and the exchange rate was so awesome!

I scored a new 1:6 SS Commander Cody figure for $200 from someone up in Canada, usually they've been going for close to $300 on Ebay, but thanks to the exchange rate I scored :)

Why can't you pay them off now? I have mine through ST and have considered going ahead and paying them off.

I'm not saying you can't. That was just my response to those using the delay to earn enough money to pay. I'm all for taking advantage of the USD strength right now. In fact I did make a big payment in SGD recently ...and I really loved the savings in USD.

Sorry man. It sucks that as our currency strengthens Canadian currency weakens. It's crazy ...

Haha don't say such things! I was just up in Montreal last month and the exchange rate was so awesome!

I scored a new 1:6 SS Commander Cody figure for $200 from someone up in Canada, usually they've been going for close to $300 on Ebay, but thanks to the exchange rate I scored :)

Sorry man. It sucks that as our currency strengthens Canadian currency weakens. It's crazy ...
Bastards! I hate you all! Lol but yeah it must be nice. Wish I had known this was coming. Would've prepared myself
Meanwhile the Euro is also dropping rapidly. Thankfully I payed most of my upcoming statues

Sent from my XT910
Yeah thats good for me too lol. I got a great deal on a Walking Dead 1-8 first prints from someone in Europe today. 9.4 for 1700

I've contacted them asking if I could pay a bit more of the remaining amount for my Phoenix and Thanos POs... they didn't even reply.

My currency here is like toilet paper vs US dollar... :mad:

I think your toilet paper is worth more than my currency. 1USD = 3.36BRL :(

Does anyone here have the Bowen Mistress Death? Wondering if it would look ok displayed with this since Thanos is supposed to be huge anyways.

Does anyone here have the Bowen Mistress Death? Wondering if it would look ok displayed with this since Thanos is supposed to be huge anyways.

I have her but she's 1/6 scale and I believe this is 1/4? Compared to the PFs I have, the 1/6s look very, very small.

I have her but she's 1/6 scale and I believe this is 1/4? Compared to the PFs I have, the 1/6s look very, very small.

Hockeyflow is correct. I have the Bowen Death as well and she definitely is way too small when placed next to any true 1/4 pieces. I even have the Thanos dio from SSC and the Death figure from that set towers over the BD Death. The BD Death will look very awkward and out of scale next to the XM Thanos.

Maybe with the reality gem in his possession he'd alter his size to tower over Death?
Haha that's my nerd logic trying to help out

Haha. If only that SS Mistress Death came separately. I'm asking cause I saw a custom 1/4 Mistress Death and wondering if I should get that or the Bowen one instead.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Back