XM Studios Upcoming & Future Releases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is big the ****ing fuss with Spidey hinting at bigger, better things to come from XM???? I guess the critics are those that couldn't wait for Xmas to open their presents as kids, & had to open them up pronto! Great signs of self control & discipline.

If Spidey is in the know(?), great. If XM is planning to raise the bar even further(?), super great. I mean let's cut the ******** & be happy that this company is planning to blow our socks off even further. And just maybe, we collectors can start requesting certain characters, scenarios, set-ups...etc which XM may seriously consider. What can be better than that?

Let's all take a breath, & allow are imaginations to wander/wonder at the possibilities, a true collectors' high.

What is big the ****ing fuss with Spidey hinting at bigger, better things to come from XM???? I guess the critics are those that couldn't wait for Xmas to open their presents as kids, & had to open them up pronto! Great signs of self control & discipline.

If Spidey is in the know(?), great. If XM is planning to raise the bar even further(?), super great. I mean let's cut the ******** & be happy that this company is planning to blow our socks off even further. And just maybe, we collectors can start requesting certain characters, scenarios, set-ups...etc which XM may seriously consider. What can be better than that?

Let's all take a breath, & allow are imaginations to wander/wonder at the possibilities, a true collectors' high.

:peace

You fools. Your slow minds and feeble thoughts cannot grasp the only real and ultimate collectible to be asked.
Beg as much as you want, just remember that it was... is... and will always be DOOM who pulls the strings!
/
View attachment 149350

:lol

If Dr. Doom gets made I'd rather know sooner than later so I can cancel the PF. I have the first PF, and while the new one looks good as well, I could imagine XM doing an unmasked version and other cool extras.

I thought Doom is a no no since they can't do Fantastic Four licensed items.

It's lucky they can pull from X-Men.

I read that XM mentioned the Fantastic Four in a recent interview. Anyway, sooner or later we'll have Doom. Doom prevails!

meh...SSC has already done 2 good doom PFs and a legendary scale, we need stuff that HASN'T been done...
Agreed with this, + the first doom pf is too good and the second doom PF sorry but its not even close to that one, but mabey if xm can do a doom it will beat the first SS doom who knows. But for now make the rare underdog characters haha

Dan is just Jelly, and I don't give a flying **** if he is to be honest. It is just the flat out calling me a liar that is pissing me off a bit. However, really... I can deal with it. I may start posting less about XM here though.

The new stuff coming shoudl be jaw droppingly awesome. I am not exagerating when I say that these could be some of the coolest pieces everdone if they get them right.

Last edited:
I mean I'd also buy spider-girl :lol
spider_girl_by_elias_chatzoudis-d6uybao.jpg

I'd buy a Spider-Girl in a heartbeat! :rock

The new stuff coming shoudl be jaw droppingly awesome. I am not exagerating when I say that these could be some of the coolest pieces everdone if they get them right.

Just gimme some Ms. Marvel and I'm a happy camper! :yess:

meh...SSC has already done 2 good doom PFs and a legendary scale, we need stuff that HASN'T been done...

Agreed with this, + the first doom pf is too good and the second doom PF sorry but its not even close to that one, but mabey if xm can do a doom it will beat the first SS doom who knows. But for now make the rare underdog characters haha

Sorry but I disagree.
First of all, we need a full sculpted Doom. That has never been done.
Second, as a huge fan of the character, as good as the original PF is, I think that the mixed media detracts from it. I think it's a great statue, don't get me wrong, but it's mostly an awesome throne with an average Doom on it. I want a Doom piece. I find the new PF decent but still, is a very "linear" piece, straight out of the comics, not very gritty or whatever. Basic homework, so to say.
Third, it would be a sure seller for XM. The original PF goes for too much. The new PF, is average. The LSF is overpriced and, judging by the other LSFs, it won't be worth half of the price. There is indeed a market for Doom.
The definitive Doom has yet to come and if there's somebody who can nail the character, it's XM.

Sorry but I disagree.
First of all, we need a full sculpted Doom. That has never been done.
Second, as a huge fan of the character, as good as the original PF is, I think that the mixed media detracts from it. I think it's a great statue, don't get me wrong, but it's mostly an awesome throne with an average Doom on it. I want a Doom piece. I find the new PF decent but still, is a very "linear" piece, straight out of the comics, not very gritty or whatever. Basic homework, so to say.
Third, it would be a sure seller for XM. The original PF goes for too much. The new PF, is average. The LSF is overpriced and, judging by the other LSFs, it won't be worth half of the price. There is indeed a market for Doom.
The definitive Doom has yet to come and if there's somebody who can nail the character, it's XM.

:goodpost: I agree 100%. A fully sculpted Doom by XM would be ,(if done right), the new standard for this character.

Back