XM Studios Upcoming & Future Releases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, do these guys have the DC license or not?

Is it harder to acquire than the Marvel one? Not trying to start a riot here, based on the last few pages. I'm really curious (and worried, because I'd likely buy everything if they do).

Is it harder to acquire than the Marvel one? Not trying to start a riot here, based on the last few pages. I'm really curious (and worried, because I'd likely buy everything if they do).

No they do not have a DC license at least not yet. Judging from all of the chatter it was close to happening, but then it went south. Since then XM has tightened up their upcoming license aquastion info.

Last edited:

You're not the only person. I was thinking this the other day as well. I'd love for them to try Green Lantern and of course Batman. I'm probably a rarity, but the Hawkeye is my current favorite XM piece (and I don't even have one on order) so I'd also like to see what they'd pull off with a Green Arrow.

To all the naggers & whiners. After seeing XM's concept drawings for their future 1/6 scale Xmen vs Sentinel dio, I feel you all owe Spidey an apology. Though it will be out of reach for most collectors, it truly is bigger & better than most all dios ever released, & a mouth watering taste to come from the great XM Studios team.

Keep them coming Spidey, as the wondering & speculation is a whole lot of fun, & XM never seems to disappoint. Great days for us to admire truly fantastic fantasy art.

To all the naggers & whiners. After seeing XM's concept drawings for their future 1/6 scale Xmen vs Sentinel dio, I feel you all owe Spidey an apology. Though it will be out of reach for most collectors, it truly is bigger & better than most all dios ever released, & a mouth watering taste to come from the great XM Studios team.

Keep them coming Spidey, as the wondering & speculation is a whole lot of fun, & XM never seems to disappoint. Great days for us to admire truly fantastic fantasy art.

Who is Spidey?

Woman_of_X-men_U2.jpg

XM needs to announce a White Queen. I'd also take a new Rogue, Psylocke and Storm, although not immediately. I still like the SS versions, but I could see that changing especially if Psylocke comes out more like Jim Lee's style. Storm looks like a cross between Rihanna and Beyonce in that pic. I'd love to see a Polaris. Jubilee is long overdue.

On the topic of females, I wonder if Scarlet Witch and Wasp are in the plans.

XM needs to announce a White Queen. I'd also take a new Rogue, Psylocke and Storm, although not immediately. I still like the SS versions, but I could see that changing especially if Psylocke comes out more like Jim Lee's style. Storm looks like a cross between Rihanna and Beyonce in that pic. I'd love to see a Polaris. Jubilee is long overdue.

On the topic of females, I wonder if Scarlet Witch and Wasp are in the plans.

All I saw was a bunch of names of a bunch of female PFS that'd id buy in seconds. True story.

No need for any one to apologize to me. Just enjoy the reveal. I will be totally honest, I never ask about the XMen stuff, so I didn't know about this particular set, but it does track with some of the stuff I have heard. Hence the "BIGGER" comment.

No need for any one to apologize to me. Just enjoy the reveal. I will be totally honest, I never ask about the XMen stuff, so I didn't know about this particular set, but it does track with some of the stuff I have heard. Hence the "BIGGER" comment.

Is there a separate thread for XM X-Men Alliance Diorama Set? I couldnt seem to find it...

Back