Xmen vs sentinal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet deal i just picked one up brand new in a box, i only paid 490.00!!!

I was a bowen collector, i bought a sideshow hulk vs spidey a couple days ago OMG!!! Its freaking night and day. I HAVE THE SIDESHOW BUG! the detail is insane compare to bowen.

Anyone else out there a bowen/sideshow collector?

Welcome aboard.

You probably got a regular for that price which is still a good deal. I won't even call myself a Bowen collector since I can count in one hand how many Bowen pieces I got. Some of his stuff is appealing but Sideshow is were most of my cash is going.

gbeef said:
Sweet deal i just picked one up brand new in a box, i only paid 490.00!!!

I was a bowen collector, i bought a sideshow hulk vs spidey a couple days ago OMG!!! Its freaking night and day. I HAVE THE SIDESHOW BUG! the detail is insane compare to bowen.

Anyone else out there a bowen/sideshow collector?

No Sideshow collectors on this board....:lol :lol

Nice pickup gbeef!

I used to collect Bowen but sold them all years ago.

The quality is not there compared to Sideshow. However, Bowen has a LOT more characters that Sideshow will never make so I can see the "die hards" staying with Bowen.

Good luck finding a WvS! Then you can have all the Vs. line!

welcome on board

where did you buy it BTW? do they have more :monkey3

I first start with bowen and some characters are really really well rendered such as Gambit, Nightcrawler, namor... statues.

However, when I first bought my SS piece wolverine vs sabertooth (it was also a vs series) I was suprised with the quality of the material, paint application, packaging...everything. Now I only collect Sideshow but still have 5 bowen pieces which 2 of them I am trying to sell.

sorry for bowen collectors but especially the last statue sentinel is really like a joke. it looks so simple when compared to SS pieces

I just got back for the shop its a EXCLUSIVE version!. i cant believe.
this piece is amazing. I'm going to start selling my bowen off good bye colossus and cyclops!.

ive seen the light and SIDESHOW IS NUMBER#1

gbeef said:
I just got back for the shop its a EXCLUSIVE version!. i cant believe.
this piece is amazing. I'm going to start selling my bowen off good bye colossus and cyclops!.

ive seen the light and SIDESHOW IS NUMBER#1

Very good deal actually. :google :google :google

Hey gambit,
bought there last one if they had more i would've bought those also. I ordered a HULK PF as everyone on this forum is raving about them. So i want to check it out for myself. hehe

now to find DOOM PF! lol

Welcome aboard gbeef. I'm sure you've already made some enemies by telling us you just got a #1 exclusive for $490. Forget a good deal, that's a steal. You could lose a hand in some countries for a deal that good :D

Heres some sketchy pics with my name on it (dont want to be flamed) i wasnt looking for this piece BTW i kinda just ran into it. I was actually looking for a Hulk PF, i just started collecting sideshow
(as you can see from my posts on this forum.) and i started to call around town to see what sideshow inventory different stores had. I actually talked the store owner down in price it was actually 100.00 more.

xmen_vs.jpg

xmen_vs2.jpg

Back