Xmen vs sentinal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I may owe you an apology but I am sure you could understand my skepticism. That price is unreal.:google

Are you in the States or in the EU?

Canada
no worries. i could understand also look at my posts. I'm a newb to sideshow collecting (was a bowen collector), maybe sideshow inst that big up here. Anyways i have to say this is a great piece, ill be holding on to this one. I'm looking at part 2 and the dog face beast inst looking all that hot, but i understand its the style.

gbeef said:
Canada
no worries. i could understand also look at my posts. I'm a newb to sideshow collecting. maybe sideshow inst that big up here.
It really must not be. Congrats though, that was one lucky purchase. I was just worried about my fellow board members earlier because a lot of people are not that honest out there. And since this item is so hot and in demand, people might just throw caution to the wind to get one. Thanks for the pics though, looks great.

gbeef said:
Canada
no worries. i could understand also look at my posts. I'm a newb to sideshow collecting. maybe sideshow inst that big up here.

I've seen scams develop in the past and not having said anything, I've seen board members get burned, but my apologies. I was going to ask you to post pictures, but it looks like you beat me to it. However, I'm still unsure if that's an actual exclusive or just good photoshopping. Please send it to me for inspection.

are u seroius!? you guys are a tough crowd. pm'ed you alink cuz i dont have your email.
Plus dont plan sell this.

daelith said:
I've seen scams develop in the past and not having said anything, I've seen board members get burned, but my apologies. I was going to ask you to post pictures, but it looks like you beat me to it. However, I'm still unsure if that's an actual exclusive or just good photoshopping. Please send it to me for inspection.

gbeef said:
are u seroius!? you guys are a tough crowd. pm'ed you alink cuz i dont have your email.
Plus dont plan sell this.

You misunderstood...I mean pack up the STATUE and send it to me for inspection =)

gbeef said:
Heres some sketchy pics with my name on it (dont want to be flamed) i wasnt looking for this piece BTW i kinda just ran into it. I was actually looking for a Hulk PF, i just started collecting sideshow
(as you can see from my posts on this forum.) and i started to call around town to see what sideshow inventory different stores had. I actually talked the store owner down in price it was actually 100.00 more.

xmen_vs.jpg

xmen_vs2.jpg
That's actually one of SS's most hated pieces. I can't believe you paid more than retail for it. But since you're new and didn't know better I'll give you $600 for it. :naughty

You guys are killin me:rotfl

Congrats man!
That shop owner must have no clue as to what Ebay is.:google
See if he has a Iron-man comiquette and tell him I'll give him $300 for it.:chew

Guys, lighten up (lighten...get it?). It's not like he's turning around and trying to sell it.

Good deal! With ebay and the rest of the internet, super bargains like that are rarer and rarer every day.

Back