You Predict the Price: Clone Wars Obi-Wan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So what will the damage on Obi-Wan be?!?

• $59.99-$69.99

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • $70-$79.99

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • $80-$89.99

Votes: 27 16.8%
  • $90-$99.99

Votes: 55 34.2%
  • $100-$109.99

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • $110-$119.99

Votes: 24 14.9%
  • $120-$129.99

Votes: 15 9.3%
  • $130+ or smaller body parts...

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Ready or not, this one will rip through the c-note ceiling...

C'mon...if ANH Luke is $70. ... if Gandalf is $90. ....

This is going be $100. or more....

Ready or not, this one will rip through the c-note ceiling...

C'mon...if ANH Luke is $70. ... if Gandalf is $90. ....

This is going be $100. or more....
It's the same price as Gandalf, so if he's $90, so will Obi Wan be!! Is the Gandalf price confirmed?

I voted $90-$99.

A new body? Was that confirmed in the recent Ask Sideshow?

When I saw the figure I didn't think it really looked like Ewan but I looked closer and I see that it is indeed a great likeness.

This was, certainly to me, unexpected. I look forward to it.

So, this will probably be a 'one-off' of the clone wars right? Unless we get pre-scar Clone Wars Anakin too.

Easily 110-$119.99 if not higher, new body, armor, great pkg all around, I would love it if it were closer to $90 though...

I guess it will be over $100: new body, armor made of ABS, the higher prices of SS figures lately. But I'd like to be under $100. Or at least to have stormies under $100.

If SS can pull this off under $100, it would be the biggest pimp slap of all time to Medi and Hot Toys :thwak

Don't forget that most of this figure can be reused on a lot of other figures. I will be really surprised if he goes over $90.

I think it'll definitley be $100 and up, but I'd be more then happy if he was less. This figure however I feel is very much worth it, unlike Gandalf there's more to General Kenobi's costume.

I can't believe how some of you guys are so ready to take a price hike with a smile and a thank you!!???
I would like to see this figure kept at the current price point thank you very much, i'm glad there's armour and everything but seriously.

Sideshow really listen to their fans so can you all please stop saying how you'd willingly spend the extra bucks because this figure has armour???:confused::confused:

By the way, great figure, but could really have done with a star wars or indy premium format to blow this Toyfair right up!

D

Back