You Predict the Price: Clone Wars Obi-Wan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So what will the damage on Obi-Wan be?!?

• $59.99-$69.99

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • $70-$79.99

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • $80-$89.99

Votes: 27 16.8%
  • $90-$99.99

Votes: 55 34.2%
  • $100-$109.99

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • $110-$119.99

Votes: 24 14.9%
  • $120-$129.99

Votes: 15 9.3%
  • $130+ or smaller body parts...

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I'm not too worried, the last few PPO's have been insanely smooth with the new system and lowered traffic.

Even though this looks to be a great figure, I think the days of crashed servers may be behind us. But, regardless, I'll be there at the ready to plunk down my order.

I'm not worried either (never missed a PPO yet!), but it will be interesting to see how fast the first armored figure goes. And it is a cool exclusive.

Besides the cost of tooling a new body, WHY would armor be so much more. It is still only plastic. I would think that easy to mold plastic bits would be easier and cheaper to make than intricate cloth clothing. I hate to drag Hasbro into this, but their clone/stormtroopers were never more the the other 12" figures. Plus with the exponetinal reuse factor, Obi-Wan SHOULD be relatively cheap, however, since everyone has it in their minds that armor = $$$, Sideshow won't mind getting an extra couple of bucks out of us.

Whatever the price I'm not sleeping that night! :lol (Damn international time!)

I said $119 but hopefully it will be less.( you got to love marketing they jack up the price such as Gandalf to $90 hear the crys over that, then release another figure which then makes people hope it's only gonna cost $90 and praise them if they can keep it under $100 ) :rotfl:lol... they can make up some of the cost with pumpimg out clone variations and the army building factor (eihter way I'm sure they are making a profit or else they wouldn't do it). I've only bought 7 SS to date and hopefully the clones or troops will only be a few times a year which may keep it affordable to me.

$90-$100 sounds right. If he does go for that price, it's possible that troopers would actually be less because there is less to them. We'll see on Friday if I'm crazy or not.

Besides the cost of tooling a new body, WHY would armor be so much more. It is still only plastic. I would think that easy to mold plastic bits would be easier and cheaper to make than intricate cloth clothing. I hate to drag Hasbro into this, but their clone/stormtroopers were never more the the other 12" figures. Plus with the exponetinal reuse factor, Obi-Wan SHOULD be relatively cheap, however, since everyone has it in their minds that armor = $$$, Sideshow won't mind getting an extra couple of bucks out of us.
Spot On:clap:clap:clap

I just hope the PPO is easy this time. Hopefully there will not be any problems getting my order in. I will be waiting at 1 on Friday to order.

I think the price will be about $90.

Indiana Jones is 90. This will be over 100. Sideshow is ridiculous.

You yet again prove that you are one of the biggest douches on this board.

Trying to give Chavez a run for his money are you?

Do you have any proof to back up your comment? How about something other than your rediculous loathing of all things SS?

Back