You Predict the Price: Clone Wars Obi-Wan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So what will the damage on Obi-Wan be?!?

• $59.99-$69.99

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • $70-$79.99

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • $80-$89.99

Votes: 27 16.8%
  • $90-$99.99

Votes: 55 34.2%
  • $100-$109.99

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • $110-$119.99

Votes: 24 14.9%
  • $120-$129.99

Votes: 15 9.3%
  • $130+ or smaller body parts...

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Wow, if any of you like statistics we have a great looking bell curve going :lecture

But not the racist kind :monkey3

Yeah, I know... but it still could have been skewed one way or the other depending on perception of price.

Im guessing the pricing of all future sideshow 12" figures will be brought in line with Hot Toys prices. And i expect to see some co-development between the two companys

I guessed the same price as Palps...(WHICH I STILL DON'T HAVE!!!)

But, due to shipping and taxes, whatever the US pays, us lot here will pay the same number, except it'll be in Pounds Sterling...

Which is annoying...

I voted $90-99.99; seems to me that psychologically it's important for Sideshow to keep this "under" $100 (technically) to distance themselves from the expensive imports. But with Gandalf going for $89.99, there's simply no way it's lower than that.

I voted $90-99.99; seems to me that psychologically it's important for Sideshow to keep this "under" $100 (technically) to distance themselves from the expensive imports. But with Gandalf going for $89.99, there's simply no way it's lower than that.

I 100% agree. This post literally stole the thoughts right outta my head. :D

you'd be foolish to think this will be $90. These prices are across the board now... and this hobby will be changed from now on.

People *****ing about Gandalf... GIJoes... and they'll be complaining about Obi this Friday. Yet tons of these people buy medi and HT figs for $115+ :confused:

Get ready to be pushed, $50 Lukes are days long gone. Like someone said before if HT and Medicom can pull upwards of $150 why buy the cow? Still I would shell out a good chunk for this figure, and even more for Vader.

I could almost see Vader being cheaper... he has less armor bits. But there is also not as much chance for reuse?!?

But no matter what I'll buy him :rock

I'm not too worried, the last few PPO's have been insanely smooth with the new system and lowered traffic.

Even though this looks to be a great figure, I think the days of crashed servers may be behind us. But, regardless, I'll be there at the ready to plunk down my order.

Back