Your character that won't get made.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
562276-beta_ray_bill_dougie_braithwaite18_super.jpg

Bill needs to be made.

136957_f260.jpg

Lizard please!!!

I have a feeling, for some reason, SS will put out a Lizard PF one day.

seriously now,i would like to see hawkeye but it's only me i think...

Oh hell no. I'd definately like to see Hawkeye! Hobgoblin and Scarlet Spider would be great also. All in PF of course.

I agree with the both of you. I would love to see a Hawkeye (more so the new Ultimate version of Hawkeye) but still Hawkeye.

My number 1 pick would have to be Scarlet Spider. Number 2 would be Ultimate Captain America and 3 would be Ultimate Hawkeye.

Hot Toys Gambit :(

gambit_07_561x830.jpg

Gambit is another pick. Hopefully if Wolverine does well when it's released they'll release a movie version of Gambit.

BTW where did you get that picture LoneWolf?

I agree with the both of you. I would love to see a Hawkeye (more so the new Ultimate version of Hawkeye) but still Hawkeye.

My number 1 pick would have to be Scarlet Spider. Number 2 would be Ultimate Captain America and 3 would be Ultimate Hawkeye.

Gambit is another pick. Hopefully if Wolverine does well when it's released they'll release a movie version of Gambit.

BTW where did you get that picture LoneWolf?
gambit is confirmed!!!!!!!

Well if the movie version of Wolverine did well I'd think they would do another movie character. If that's how I get Gambit then that's how I get Gambit.

Well if the movie version of Wolverine did well I'd think they would do another movie character. If that's how I get Gambit then that's how I get Gambit.

what movie version?? the original com is of course based on the comic, and the new PF is also based on the Comic, so what movie version are you refering to???:confused:

Regardless, the only X-Men film characters to be made by SSC are Juggy and Beast and those are well...passable to say the least.

Nova442.jpg

A Maquette is preffered but i'll take any/all of Nova... Com, PF, LSB, 1:1.

He saved the whole damn Marvel universe and didn't get any recognition from SSC, chances are low for the future :( :monkey2

eh, lots of people saved the universe by now. Biggie fries us plz. SSC should make a french fries instead of an apple for comparison, LOL.

Back