Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet all the Superman vs Batman bashes will be able to update this thread tomorrow.

Sorry for the blurry pic. Here is what I've gotten in the past month. Going to grab a few more Criterion films today. Then I'm calling it on Criterion lol. That's about 400 bucks just on Barnes and Noble. :lol

20160718_141823_zpsbjsomgkg.jpg

Last edited:
I'm picking up Bats vs Supes Ultimate edition tomorrow on blu ray. Think I'm going to pick up the Winter Soldier as well.

Target BvS digibook en route, and I'm picking up the Best Buy BvS steel book...though I may sell it on Craigslist because no 3D is LAME.

I woke up late and didn't go to Target for the lenticular. It seems my local one sold out, but I'm going to another one on the way to an errand, so I got my order to pick up there.

Just got back and grabbed the 3D and steel from Best Buy. I may even grab the 4k, I love that cover with the trinity (more so Wonder Woman :lol). What I don't understand is why the 4k has the extended, but not the blu ray...yet the 3D doesn't have the extended, but regular does...****ing weird.

Someone posted a while ago that they were missing a Hunger Games Mockingjay Pt 1 steel, my best buy has one; if they need me to get it for em. It's 19.99.

Someone posted a while ago that they were missing a Hunger Games Mockingjay Pt 1 steel, my best buy has one; if they need me to get it for em. It's 19.99.

Dude, that's me! If it's in good condition with no spine slashes, I'd greatly appreciate if you can get it for me!

3D = no ultimate thought right?
Yep. 3D has the regular disc with UE, not the 3D. 4k has the UE, but the regular disc with it is only theatrical.
Dude, that's me! If it's in good condition with no spine slashes, I'd greatly appreciate if you can get it for me!
I'll double check when I get a chance, but yeah it's not a problem. They had 3, so that's a solid chance of a good one.

I had a $25 Amazon gift card so I preordered Ultimate BvS a while back. I thought they ship early so you can receive the movie on the release date? Now they don't ship UNTIL the release date? Lame. :lol Guess I'll be waiting a few more days.

That sucks. I thought Amazon ships by release date. Maybe only for Prime members?

Just for kicks, here's an image from the steel book section of the Blu-Ray.com forum from a DIY member who made the Superman cover the "correct" front cover. He customized the interior art as well:

4c010914b672dc4cbbe555d54c6d001e.png

5ebc1365af3f956be4a0fa9a3d30f77a.png

I just picked up BvS in 4K. I don't have a 4K player yet, so I'm planning on watching the Blu-Ray that comes with it until I get one.

Back