Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this in the mail and can't stop watching. So good, it should be illegal.

27989353433_3cabf5841f_c.jpg

To Have and Have Not
Panic in Needle Park
10 Rillington Place (autographed by Judy Geeson)
The Big Heat
The Hound of the Baskervilles
Rollerball
BvS

All on Blu except for BVS on UHD

Just got this in the mail and can't stop watching. So good, it should be illegal.

Just recently discovered this, on Netflix, myself. I had watched the first few episodes of Justice League when it was new but just never kept up with it for some reason. Went back recently and watched both seasons of Justice League and then all the episodes of Justice Leage: Unlimited. I was really bummed out when I ran out of episodes. It was such a good show! Especially Justice League: Unlimited. I was thinking to myself as I watched these "this is the sense of fun that's been missing from a lot of the New 52 era comics."

Just recently discovered this, on Netflix, myself. I had watched the first few episodes of Justice League when it was new but just never kept up with it for some reason. Went back recently and watched both seasons of Justice League and then all the episodes of Justice Leage: Unlimited. I was really bummed out when I ran out of episodes. It was such a good show! Especially Justice League: Unlimited. I was thinking to myself as I watched these "this is the sense of fun that's been missing from a lot of the New 52 era comics."

Or the live action movies. :lol

Congrats on discovering this. I was always a fan since this was canon to BTAS/STAS/Batman Beyond/Static Shock and never missed an episode on Cartoon Network. My parents watched them too since it's such good writing.

How is the image quality compared to Netflix ? Any ideas ?

And hence why the Rebirth is here....

Well I can't speak for the Netflix quality since I haven't seen it but as an adio/videophile I think the transfer here is REALLY good, as good as Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker and definitely better than the previous two seasons (which were already good). Everything looks like fresh ink with pin sharp detail, and it's cheap too ($25)!

Well I can't speak for the Netflix quality since I haven't seen it but as an adio/videophile I think the transfer here is REALLY good, as good as Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker and definitely better than the previous two seasons (which were already good). Everything looks like fresh ink with pin sharp detail, and it's cheap too ($25)!

This will have to join my collection !

Or the live action movies. :lol

Congrats on discovering this. I was always a fan since this was canon to BTAS/STAS/Batman Beyond/Static Shock and never missed an episode on Cartoon Network. My parents watched them too since it's such good writing.

I was always a huge fan of Batman: The Animated Series and even The New Batman Advntures, which makes it even weirder that it took me so long to watch these. I'm not really sure what I was waiting for lol.

And hence why the Rebirth is here....

As far as the picture quality, my best guess would be that the discs look better, but to my admittedly untrained eye, I didn't have any issues with the picture quality when I watched them on Netflix.

Regarding "Rebirth," I would agree. At least from the "Rebirth titles that I've read so far, I've enjoyed them quite a bit. IMO, it seems like they're moving things back in the right direction.

This will have to join my collection !

Smart man. :duff

I was always a huge fan of Batman: The Animated Series and even The New Batman Advntures, which makes it even weirder that it took me so long to watch these. I'm not really sure what I was waiting for lol.

If it's any consolation, you'd be surprised how many BTAS fans never saw this. That Epilogue episode..

As far as the picture quality, my best guess would be that the discs look better, but to my admittedly untrained eye, I didn't have any issues with the picture quality when I watched them on Netflix.

Regarding "Rebirth," I would agree. At least from the "Rebirth titles that I've read so far, I've enjoyed them quite a bit. IMO, it seems like they're moving things back in the right direction.

My first inclination is to agree with you on the former. As this is normally the case. Just was not sure if it translated well. I would hope so.

On the latter, I agree as well :)

Just grabbed Forever Marilyn, don't really know anything about Marilyn, so I'm gonna give this a go.

Also grabbed the Synapse steelbook of Tenebrae. Have a few more movies inbound too.

In my opinion, you can skip There's No Business Like Show Business from the set since it's boring and Monroe's barely in it. The best are The Seven Year Itch and Some Like It Hot and The Misfits show that she could more than just sing and play and sexy, kinda dimwitted blonde. It was also the last film both Monroe and Clarke Gable made before they died :(

In my opinion, you can skip There's No Business Like Show Business from the set since it's boring and Monroe's barely in it. The best are The Seven Year Itch and Some Like It Hot and The Misfits show that she could more than just sing and play and sexy, kinda dimwitted blonde. It was also the last film both Monroe and Clarke Gable made before they died :(

I agree 11% with my Dane brother. Start with Seven Year Itch. Classic Billy Wilder.

I agree 11% with my Dane brother. Start with Seven Year Itch. Classic Billy Wilder.

I heard River of No Return is pretty solid too, was gonna give that a go. Seven Year Itch has been on my watchlist for some time.

I'll probably give this series a go this weekend, suppose to storm like an apocalypse over here. :lol

Anybody who ordered BvS from Target get their two $5 gift cards, yet? Mine are "back ordered" until August 10. :dunno

I usually get an e-giftcard but forgot to do it with this order.

Back