Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20160719_194003.jpg

Picked up my regular edition of batman vs superman on blu ray. Wasn't going to spend the extra for 3D and or steel book.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Got 4k BvS. Read the fine print after got home and opened it. Uncut is on the 4k disc, theatrical is on the regular bluray. Don't own a UHD player. Am sad =(

I picked up the BvS steel. I won't watch the theatrical so no need for 3D. I don't have a complete 4K set up so no need for that.

I figure by the time I get my 4K set up I can pick up what I want and pay less.

^Membership revoked.

On an unrelated note, I hate the decals that Best Buy adds to their slip covers. Can never get them off without leaving residue or ripping them. Should start using a blow dryer, I guess.

Ugh...my Target order of BvS got delivered today. I was certain I ordered the Digibook, but just got the regular 3D version instead. :dunno

Did you check your account?

I didn't get mine. :(

You probably did and they screwed it up.

I checked my account and it shows the 3D version, so the mistake may have been on me. I also thought the Digibook included 3D as well, but it doesn't.

Dropped by Target last night to get some other stuff, and the Digibook looks nice, but I'll stick with the 3D version and the two $5 gift cards. Hate double dipping, but I haven't decided whether to keep the steel book...

Still waiting for mine. Didn't get it today either. Still waiting for another exclusive that I ordered. They said it was backordered, but I'm betting I don't get it at all. Target is good at that.

I'm trying to get a 3D disc of BvS but I think I'll wait awhile. I can't see paying $20+ for one at this time.

I'm trying to get a 3D disc of BvS but I think I'll wait awhile. I can't see paying $20+ for one at this time.

I found the 3d version at Walmart today, but I won't pay $30 for it. I'm going to wait it out for a while too. I did buy Misery and Scream the series season one (on DVD no less).

I found the 3d version at Walmart today, but I won't pay $30 for it. I'm going to wait it out for a while too. I did buy Misery and Scream the series season one (on DVD no less).

I got the digibook, just want a 3D disc to go with it. I don't want to double dip for the whole thing.

Back