Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1455_zpshhauou5v.jpg

I was very tempted to buy that version of Labyrinth, but honestly, I can't even remember if I liked the movie or not. If it was $10, I'd have bought it anyway

IMG_1457_zpsevljbvxo.jpg

awwww......digibook! :(

You no like digibooks?

I was very tempted to buy that version of Labyrinth, but honestly, I can't even remember if I liked the movie or not. If it was $10, I'd have bought it anyway

Saw it when I was young as well. I don't think I ever finished it all the way through.

I haven't seen it in many years so i don't know how i'll feel about it now. It's a bit more of a nostalgic purchase. Only thing i really remember about the movie is that the goblins scared the crap out of me when i was little :lol

punisher89.jpg
Have this coming to me in the mail. All region release and has the uncut and the workprint with it. I hope the quality is good. Love the 80's action flicks

Just did:
X-Men 1-Apocalypse steelbooks
Kingsman SB
Martian SB
ROTPOTA SB
An American Werewolf in London (again), cheaper by 5 bucks at Best Buy. Plus my amazon one had a disc slip out.

All I know is that was too much money spent on a Sunday lol

The Huntsman: Winters War was the first 4K steel book (in tandem with the regular Blu-Ray release, same cover). Gates70 mentioned the other two, and Jason Bourne is getting a 4K steel book release.

Ordered for pickup X-Men: Days of Future Past and X-Men:Apocalypse in steel book, along with The Martian: Extended Edition in stell. I don't get back home from vacation until this Sunday, so I hope I don't get any damaged copies pulled for me...:pray:

They should have wrapped the Ghostbusters remake in a trash bag

Yarp - I'll go with that too.

Started out OK-ish, but quickly descended into throwaway crap. I'll NEVER watch it again that's for sure.

The only good things about it were some of Chris Hemsworth's lines and Kate McKinnon's acting AND lines in every scene she was in.

Back