Your most wanted DC PFs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flash and Green Arrow if you're doing good guys. But If you're doing villains, I'd like some more Batman rogues. Mr Freeze is first on my list. Classic, not N52. Croc and Clayface could be very large PF's. And I would just love Deathstroke next on my list.

That'd be nice. Either that or get one of my ideas off the ground and making me enough money to quit my day job.
I'd love to quit my day job. I'd love to get a part time job for the extra money but i figure I can make more money by just doing more hours at my current job. Thing is I hate my job lol.

I hope that works out for you. Then your PO list would be a mile long lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Sideshow could do Clayface like Man-Thing and have is legs partially buried in the base

The amount of potential switch out accessories would be,
tumblr_inline_n1qhl1hv1Q1rhvd1v.gif

Sideshow could do Clayface like Man-Thing and have is legs partially buried in the base
Holy hell I'd LOVE a clayface
The amount of potential switch out accessories would be,
tumblr_inline_n1qhl1hv1Q1rhvd1v.gif
**** I KNOW right? The reg should come with a human head COH and exclusive should be partially human, like "he's trying to keep his shape, but the clay has taken over" and hes more clay than man sorta COH. Or some crazy ass weapons. Or a part of his body or an arm where Batman has launched a **** load of batarangs into him

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

That DC deadpool guy is always pretty cool. He's the one with the half blue and orange on his mask with swords and guns as weapons. That one would make a great PF if he was made for the DC line. The marvel deadpool was not as good as I hoped for. He was too small in size in my opinion. I've seen him in a cartoon which was the son of batman.

That DC deadpool guy is always pretty cool. He's the one with the half blue and orange on his mask with swords and guns as weapons. That one would make a great PF if he was made for the DC line. The marvel deadpool was not as good as I hoped for. He was too small in size in my opinion. I've seen him in a cartoon which was the son of batman.

computer-suicide-cannot-unsee-what-has-been-seen-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-337.gif

oe6VL.jpg

Back