Your most wanted DC PFs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guy Gardner
Orion
Ventriloquist & Scarface
Mister Miracle
Barda
Darkseid
Anti-Monitor
Swamp Thing
Animal-Man
Bane (Comic Book)
Black Adam (Comic Book)
Doomsday

My new list
Robin -Tim Drake
500px-Robin_Tim_Drake_0016.jpg

The Flash - I was always a Wally West guy but Barry is good too
446495c0bd2b95f3507cb16a86ed95e8.jpg

Two Face
two_face_by_james_face-d53n71b.png

Aquaman
AQM_Vol1.jpg

Mr. Freeze
3125548-7363825468-mr__f.jpg

Dude, you are seriously going to be my new best friend. SLADE FTW! Unmasked COH and maybe a switch out sword hand for the EX. COH would be a must though. I could live without the sword (would like to see it on his back ala Deadpool).This is THE PF I'm waiting for.

Last edited:
I never really noticed that slade rocks underwear. With the way Captain America came out, they could easily pull a modern classic (I know an oxymoron) on Deathstroke.

I'm hoping for a straight classic and fully sculpted PF. I don't think cloth would look very good on this piece. Keep it simple like they did with Deadpool. That one turned out excellent. I don't want anything to do with a New 52 Slade. The only other costume I like is the Arkham Origins one. If they ever made a PF of that, I'd be all in for it. I think that costume looks bad ass as well. However, I want to see a classic Slade first and foremost.

Come on Sideshow, just do it already! :tap

saturday-evening-zatanna big.jpg

I bet .............like a bunny! I'm sure.:wink1:

I think it's safe to assume we'll get Flash and Aquaman to round out the rest of the Big 7 fairly soon. You won't have to worry about them. The rest of your list may take some time. SSC has so many option to choose from for Robin. I would imagine that they would go with classic first. It'll be interesting to see how far they dig in with those characters. I'm also anxiously awaiting a Two-Face PF. That has the possibilities of being a killer PF.

My new list
Robin -Tim Drake

Two Face

Aquaman
AQM_Vol1.jpg

Mr. Freeze

My new list
Robin -Tim Drake

Two Face

Aquaman
AQM_Vol1.jpg

Mr. Freeze
Minus Drake Im with you wholeheartedly (unless they do a Nightwing Grayson, at which point I'm fully with you bro)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back