Your most wanted DC PFs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now...

Nightwing
Robin (Drake)
Penguin
Two-Face

After that...

Huntress
Batgirl (Cain)
Lady Shiva
Talia al Ghul

Long range...

Alfred Pennyworth
Jim Gordon
Ra's al Ghul
Scarecrow
Riddler
Mr.Freeze
Solomon Grundy
Killer Croc

My only must-haves are Captain Marvel and Black Adam. A really good Darkseid would be a nice bonus.

Travis Morgan The Warlord, Etrigan the Demon, and The Spectre

Probably low chance of lesser known characters getting made when these are $400+

Yes then SS should make a lower ES and slash the prices back to 350.00. What do they expect at such higher prices? People won't be buying every
Thing like before. It's mostly the ever increasing prices that will make people slow down.

Yes then SS should make a lower ES and slash the prices back to 350.00. What do they expect at such higher prices? People won't be buying every
Thing like before. It's mostly the ever increasing prices that will make people slow down.

tumblr_m7i2lhk5tQ1r57yzy.gif

Doctor Manhattan
Rorschach
Nite Owl
Ozymandius
Comedian
Silk Spectre

Comics versions of course

I NEED the following. If those would come and they would be good I might (MIGHT) be able to quit getting statues. :)

John Constantine (preferably in Hellblazer style, but I would take any version thats not the Keanu one)
Deathstroke (not in his classic pirate outfit. I want him with a ballistic mask like in Arkham Origins)
Darkseid (not New 52 please)
Bane (TDKR style or classic, but not in his videogamey Hulk mode)
Lex Luthor (in a suit, but maybe with a powerarmor glove or something?)
Damian Wayne Robin
James Gordon with the Batsignal
Batwoman

Oh yeah and a lot more Batman. Cannot have enough great Batman PFs. Armored modern Batman PF, Bale Batman PF, Arkham Batman Pf etc.

Back