ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vg7ZAaR7AU[/ame]

Best campaign ad ever. I'd vote for him :lol

I love this scene too: Go to 1:23 for the best lulz :D :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l___gleL63M&feature=related[/ame]

What are your thoughts? You gonna get him in 1/4 scale?

Probably not. I'm gonna just stick to 1/6. No doubt that it's headsculpt kicks serious ass though.

What are you thinking? Getting into 1/4?

I will most likely end up with two 1/4 scale Batmen to flank my 1/6 collection. Don't think I want a giant Joker.

I know we only have the one Enterbay pic so far, but which new Ledger head-sculpt looks more like him in your opinion?

I will most likely end up with two 1/4 scale Batmen to flank my 1/6 collection. Don't think I want a giant Joker.

I know we only have the one Enterbay pic so far, but which new Ledger head-sculpt looks more like him in your opinion?

The laughing sculpt for the 2.0 is spectacular.

13564031njymkk28t8m3ms.jpg

As for the regular sculpts? I think EB's is just a tincy bit better. More than likely because they played it more safe with the expression. Still though, they are both awesome sculpts. You also have to remember 1/4 is a bigger canvas, giving it more details.

285712_331686540239219_1852318209_n.jpg

No doubt about it though, these angles look just like Heath (IMO)

135603fgsgflg6nnqniwwq.jpg

1354167i61no6okrracq5i.jpg

Do you ever watch YouTube Poops Zach?

The laughing sculpt for the 2.0 is spectacular.

13564031njymkk28t8m3ms.jpg

As for the regular sculpts? I think EB's is just a tincy bit better. More than likely because they played it more safe with the expression. Still though, they are both awesome sculpts. You also have to remember 1/4 is a bigger canvas, giving it more details.

285712_331686540239219_1852318209_n.jpg

No doubt about it though, these angles look just like Heath (IMO)

135603fgsgflg6nnqniwwq.jpg

1354167i61no6okrracq5i.jpg

As we've said, it's best to see a full reveal before final judgement, but the feeling I'm getting right now is that the HT 2.0 has a better likeness from every angle. And I like the expression.

And I think the laughing sculpt (though very cool) doesn't look nearly as much like Heath Ledger as the regular head.

imo. :wave

They're like retarded YouTube remixes, usually of Fresh Prince :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brrtoeDV5d0&list=FLYJNcjiwFb9fYfQRiWNu5_g&index=58&feature=plpp_video[/ame]

As we've said, it's best to see a full reveal before final judgement, but the feeling I'm getting right now is that the HT 2.0 has a better likeness from every angle. And I like the expression.

And I think the laughing sculpt (though very cool) doesn't look nearly as much like Heath Ledger as the regular head.

imo. :wave

I haven't gone back and over analyzed the EB one yet. That may be why the 2.0 is throwing it off. I do, however like the 2.0's expression more.

It will be interesting to see the full reveal from EB. Who know, maybe they have a second head sculpt as well. The exclusives for the 2.0 are amazingly awesome though. :lol

O!. :lol :lol

I've been watching Bill's Facebook and Weibo like a hawk all day since he offered to show us Bats too :D

Gotta go to work, if they post pictures throw them in here so I can check! :D

Gotta go to work, if they post pictures throw them in here so I can check! :D

Will do, I'll probably be bouncing off the walls if they do :lol

Have a good one buddy!

I'm tempted to order the 2.0, but I think I'll wait until we see specs for Enterbays Joker.

I'm tempted to order the 2.0, but I think I'll wait until we see specs for Enterbays Joker.

Smart move, plus you don't have to wait until December (or even after if it gets delayed) to get your Joker fix if you go with EB :D

Back