ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Haha I missed Brady's post, but good thing I did, otherwise I probably would have stayed up even longer waiting for something from Bill :lol

:lol :lol :lol

It's probably gonna be pretty quiet for the weekend.

You guys see all the new HT Amazing Spiderman pics?

Not really impressed! Maybe it's the movie suit that I don't like but it doesn't look as nice as the Tobey ones did.

Just scans from a magazine....

598488_411763625528638_962065727_n.jpg

533432_411763525528648_221258382_n.jpg

Oh,

Hmmmm. Looks good. I think the red in the middle is suppose to go down farther though. Prolly a pass unless I absolutely adore the film.

Oh,

Hmmmm. Looks good. I think the red in the middle is suppose to go down farther though. Prolly a pass unless I absolutely adore the film.

Not really hyped for the film...I feel like it's too soon since the Tobey series and Spiderman is starting to get milked. It's like if a new Batman came out two years after TDKR and tried to reboot the series. :monkey1

Not really hyped for the film...I feel like it's too soon since the Tobey series and Spiderman is starting to get milked. It's like if a new Batman came out two years after TDKR and tried to reboot the series. :monkey1

Yeah, it was mostly done to keep the rights for the film. Early reviews have been excellent though.

The sad part is that WB plans to have the new batman reboot out by 2015 I think. :(

Yeah, it was mostly done to keep the rights for the film. Early reviews have been excellent though.

The sad part is that WB plans to have the new batman reboot out by 2015 I think. :(

You're kidding me! They're actually planning one already?!

Obviously it will be garbage and not original.

I'd like to see a Frank Miller take on Batman- something like a Sin City meets Arkham Asylum/City with a really gritty, dark, black and white Batman. What do you think?

You're kidding me! They're actually planning one already?!

Obviously it will be garbage and not original.

I'd like to see a Frank Miller take on Batman- something like a Sin City meets Arkham Asylum/City with a really gritty, dark, black and white Batman. What do you think?

I know huh!

Yeah, I'm hoping for a completely different take. David Fincher Batman film? :thud:

I know huh!

Yeah, I'm hoping for a completely different take. David Fincher Batman film? :thud:

I feel like movie studios need to stop green lighting these ____ty super hero films and get on with projects that have been in limbo for years.

I really was bummed out when Tony Scott and the 24 movie fell apart, he would have created the best conclusion for Jack Bauer ever.. Think Man on Fire meets 24 :monkey2

Never watched 24, but I'd have to agree. Spidey and Bats are just guaranteed to bring in the mula.

Never watched 24, but I'd have to agree. Spidey and Bats are just guaranteed to bring in the mula.

Watch it man! If you like intense, fast-paced, and gritty TV about counter-terrorism and torture scenes, then 24 is for you. :lol

Best show ever on TV man. I think I've watched all the seasons about a dozen times or more haha.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y11_I6nXZbI[/ame]

Oh and the best part? Kiefer Sutherland is Canadian...therefore, Jack Bauer is Canadian. :yess: :lol

Oh and the best part? Kiefer Sutherland is Canadian...therefore, Jack Bauer is Canadian. :yess: :lol
I'm happy for you man! :lol
Zach Snyder Batman film FTW!:rock:yess:
eh, I dont know. Snyder is a good visual director but batman needs a good storytelling one as well.

That's true. Snyder would make it very sexual and very fun. Batman isn't confined to dark themes and deep storytelling. That's just what we've become used to. If they were going to reboot the series I'd expect something completely original and fresh.

Haha don't patronize me :D :lol

And maybe not a Snyder-esque style but more like a grim Arkham City approach...you know what I'm saying? There could still be story but it would be a more R-rated bats.

Just watched Cowboys and Aliens.... great CGI, but overall...meh :lol

Back