ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Furthermore.... I might not be getting EB Rambo....what the hell is going on with the shoulder joints here? This looks horrible:

photo-157.jpg

Ouch!:( That does look bad. 1/4 figures NEED to be fully clothed, honestly. The joints look ugly. But then again that headsculpt is da bomb!:rock

I agree about the need for an R18 Batman film. But I'm not sure I like the Arkham City style. With Snyders visual eye and freedom to do what he wants, it could be awesometacular!

Ouch!:( That does look bad. 1/4 figures NEED to be fully clothed, honestly. The joints look ugly. But then again that headsculpt is da bomb!:rock

I agree about the need for an R18 Batman film. But I'm not sure I like the Arkham City style. With Snyders visual eye and freedom to do what he wants, it could be awesometacular!

Tell me about it man.. maybe it's poor futzing and posing by these members who took the pics but I won't jump to conclusions yet. The head sculpt is truly phenomenal though, like spot on.

True... I wouldn't want it to be silly and sexual though like Sucker Punch (I did love SP though).

I'd expect it to be more like Watchmen. Sexual, gritty and a kick ass soundtrack:lol

Oh and I think the problem with Rambo can be solved if you cover the shoulder joint with his bow strap and whatever other accessory that has a strap attached:lol

Played a bit more of Anniversary. So many mixed emotions reliving these classic levels in beautiful Hi Def. I miss the days when console fps and all fps' in general were about storytelling and simple enjoyment. These days it's all about the Bayesque moments and the extremely competitive multiplayer.................Thank god for Halo 4:D

Hahaha what's up, Mike? :duff

Oh and I think the problem with Rambo can be solved if you cover the shoulder joint with his bow strap and whatever other accessory that has a strap attached:lol

Played a bit more of Anniversary. So many mixed emotions reliving these classic levels in beautiful Hi Def. I miss the days when console fps and all fps' in general were about storytelling and simple enjoyment. These days it's all about the Bayesque moments and the extremely competitive multiplayer.................Thank god for Halo 4:D

True... like the photos with the straps covering the shoulder joints look great and I can live with that, I just need to see more photos because I'm really turned off right now.

I really need to pick up Anniversary, it should be pretty cheap then nowadays eh? I agree with you though, I love the days of storytelling and that enjoyment. All the multiplayer this and that now gives me headaches, that's why I don't even pay for Live.

Thanks for the bump on my sales thread Brady :D

I know my prices are a little steeper then what those figures usually go for but I'm trying to make some of what I paid for them...13% Harmonized Sales Tax in Ontario kills me :( I'm really trying to appeal to a Canadian buyer on those so fingers crossed :pray:

What happened to Bo's body? :(
Poor futzing I believe! :D

Rated R batfilm would be awesome. Sadly, the studio would never do that. Too much money lost when every family takes their kids, teens go etc.

I think I'm passing on H4 brady (first halo ever passing). Gonna get FarCry instead. :D

What happened to Bo's body? :(
Poor futzing I believe! :D

Rated R batfilm would be awesome. Sadly, the studio would never do that. Too much money lost when every family takes their kids, teens go etc.

I think I'm passing on H4 brady (first halo ever passing). Gonna get FarCry instead. :D

I really hope it's futzing, I was REALLY looking forward to adding Rambo to my collection. I guess the upside if I chose not to get is that more money for EB Joker(s) :D:D:D

And yea, to hell with studios and their desire for 14A rating. I miss the 90s when they didn't give a damn and all the good action movies were R.

I was happy they made Prometheus an R though...even though it was only 14A in Canada :D

You know what I just noticed on the DX-11 Sideshow Joker page? Usually they say "Limited Edition" for Hot Toys but now they don't even say it at all. I guess they've really upped the production sizes lately, that's probably why Sparrow and Superman will never sell out :( Shame.

I hate multi quoting, but here we go...

True... like the photos with the straps covering the shoulder joints look great and I can live with that, I just need to see more photos because I'm really turned off right now.

I really need to pick up Anniversary, it should be pretty cheap then nowadays eh? I agree with you though, I love the days of storytelling and that enjoyment. All the multiplayer this and that now gives me headaches, that's why I don't even pay for Live.

Exactly what I was thinking of. But it's best to hold off until more people receive theirs...

I would have no idea. Huge price differences from Australia to Canada. The only reason I have Live is to chat with a few mates and Halo's multiplayer:D Then again I haven't played online for a long time:slap

Thanks for the bump on my sales thread Brady :D

I know my prices are a little steeper then what those figures usually go for but I'm trying to make some of what I paid for them...13% Harmonized Sales Tax in Ontario kills me :( I'm really trying to appeal to a Canadian buyer on those so fingers crossed :pray:

No worries mate, and I completely understand. Sad reality is you don't have much chance of making your money back after opening the box. Especially with the newer released figures, thanks to HT and their massive edition sizes:(

Yep. Batman ticket sales rely on those prebubescent teenagers and irresponsible parents:slap Will likely never happen. Sucker Punch was meant to be R18, but the studio said no. Idiots. Zach Snyder is at his best when he's not confined to specific classifications.

I have mixed feelings about Far Cry 3. No sure what it want's to be. And just you wait until we see more of Halo 4. :lecture

You know what I just noticed on the DX-11 Sideshow Joker page? Usually they say "Limited Edition" for Hot Toys but now they don't even say it at all. I guess they've really upped the production sizes lately, that's probably why Sparrow and Superman will never sell out :( Shame.

Hot Toys have blown up their edition sizes to 20, 30 000 a pop. Re sell value is ____

Gonna put on The Fourth Kind...better scare the hell outta me! :panic:

This movie is too scary already, I think I might have to put some Fresh Prince on :lol

Kinda is. I guess it's a response to the crazy aftermarket prices. Good thing I collect more for the fun of doing it rather than the value of my collection. I've never caught myself thinking "yup, that shelf there is worth one million dollars." :lol

Yep. Batman ticket sales rely on those prebubescent teenagers and irresponsible parents:slap Will likely never happen. Sucker Punch was meant to be R18, but the studio said no. Idiots. Zach Snyder is at his best when he's not confined to specific classifications.

I have mixed feelings about Far Cry 3. No sure what it want's to be. And just you wait until we see more of Halo 4. :lecture

An R rated batman would be awesome. Have you seen "City of Scars" or "Patient J"? Really cool takes on the atmosphere of batman. And I've never played the other FC's but this one has caught my eye..

Oh man, I don't think I can go much longer...all the interviews are terrifying me.

Zach and Brady, you guys have seen this right? Can I say spoilers?

If it's anything about TDKR. Keep it out of my ____ing thread. :D

:lol

Back