ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Oh, haha
Nope, haven't seen it. If you don't think I'll like than go ahead and post away!

That's the alien/ghost movie right?

Jamie did you see the JOker pics in the 1/4 joker thread! :thud: :panic:

No if you like freaky Alien/Ghost horror movies then this is awesome. I'm absolutely terrified right now.

AND WHAT?! JOKER PICS OMG GOING NOW

I'll kick you in the nuts! LOL! You actually had me freaking :lol

No if you like freaky Alien/Ghost horror movies then this is awesome. I'm absolutely terrified right now.

AND WHAT?! JOKER PICS OMG GOING NOW

Is it on Netflix?

Wait, you don't have netflix huh. Maybe on RedBox.

I'll kick you in the nuts! LOL! You actually had me freaking :lol

:lol :yess:

____ man.... movies don't usually scare me but this has me really freaked out. Yea see if Netflix has it, otherwise, see if you can order it off the TV or something.

Zach your such a troll:lol Don't toy with Jamies emotions like that

Haven't seen the Fourth Kind. It got horrible reviews at the time. But I do like a good scare so I may download it.

I've been watching Quantum Leap recently. Have you guys seen it? It's fantastic sci fi fare

____ man.... movies don't usually scare me but this has me really freaked out. Yea see if Netflix has it, otherwise, see if you can order it off the TV or something.

I'll have to check it out man. :lol
Zach your such a troll:lol Don't toy with Jamies emotions like that

Haven't seen the Fourth Kind. It got horrible reviews at the time. But I do like a good scare so I may download it.

I've been watching Quantum Leap recently. Have you guys seen it? It's fantastic sci fi fare

:lol

I haven't seen it. Still stuck on Prison Break. Think I'm gonna start on Dexter, Breaking Bad, or Mad Men next. Which would you say is best?

Haven't seen Mad Men, so my advice is start Dexter now, and watch Breaking Bad afterwards

So Dexter than Breaking Bad?

Guess I'll have to try an episode of each. :D

Yea Zach, you troll! I thought Bill posted full pics and specs or something, I was losing my mind :lol

Brady, watch The Fourth Kind man... I usually don't get scared but this is pretty damn scary. I don't think I can finish, it's getting scarier and scarier :panic:

As for new TV shows...I tried Mad Men and it was kind of flat. I might try again but I felt like it didn't live up to all the hype from the first few episodes that I saw. If you're looking for good TV though, I highly recommend:

Entourage
Deadwood
Lost
Sopranos

Man, seeing the lists of tv I feel outta the loop. Prison Break and TWD are the only two shows I'm actually watching start to (so far) finish.

Other than that I catch episodes of

Criminal Minds
Cops
Jail
Attack of the Show (if I can stand some of the annoying people on it)
And the Big Bang, 70's show etc.

I love watching NBC's To Catch a Predator... as creepy as it is, I just love watching Chris Hanson come out and be like "why don't you have a seat over there.."

The end is the real reward to watch the Sheriff's office or whatever just come storming up to the pervert leaving the house with all their pistols drawn and just throw the guy face first into the pavement! :yess:

And with 35 minutes left in this movie, I think I need to turn it off. It's getting absolutely horrific and I have a feeling that I'll be too scared to sleep now.

I think I'll go on cheezburger and look at lolcats and watch Fresh Prince. :lol

:lol Agreed on Predator. Good stuff. That flick must be damn scary!

Did you see the video of Rambo I posted?

:lol Agreed on Predator. Good stuff. That flick must be damn scary!

Did you see the video of Rambo I posted?

Okay, I'm back watching again. It's insanely captivating but the scary scenes just make me shiver. F me. :lol

And yea man, I saw that a few days ago and I was like woah, this looks beautiful but then I see these conflicting pics of the horrid looking shoulders and then I just don't know what to do :(

I made it through! The ending was...disturbing to say the least. :lol

Fresh Prince time baby!

So Dexter than Breaking Bad?

Guess I'll have to try an episode of each. :D

Nah, just watch the whole first season of Dexter, and if you don't like it, watch the first season of Breaking Bad. Simple:D

Yea Zach, you troll! I thought Bill posted full pics and specs or something, I was losing my mind :lol

Brady, watch The Fourth Kind man... I usually don't get scared but this is pretty damn scary. I don't think I can finish, it's getting scarier and scarier :panic:

As for new TV shows...I tried Mad Men and it was kind of flat. I might try again but I felt like it didn't live up to all the hype from the first few episodes that I saw. If you're looking for good TV though, I highly recommend:

Entourage
Deadwood
Lost
Sopranos

Sounds pretty freaky. Have you seen the Saw films?

Only seen Lost out of those, and I reckon the show went downhill start of season 4. But seasons 1-3 were a blast!

I love watching NBC's To Catch a Predator... as creepy as it is, I just love watching Chris Hanson come out and be like "why don't you have a seat over there.."

The end is the real reward to watch the Sheriff's office or whatever just come storming up to the pervert leaving the house with all their pistols drawn and just throw the guy face first into the pavement! :yess:

:rotflNever seen that show. But I love the South Park parody, where all the perverts run into Chris Hansen and kill themselves:lol

I made it through! The ending was...disturbing to say the least. :lol

Fresh Prince time baby!

Confession time: I've never seen Fresh Prince:horror:lol

Back