ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Good time to love Batman. Bad time to have no money:lol

Their BB suit better not leak:mad:

Yea...right now I'm scratching my head at what's coming- Black Widow PF EX, Joker PF EX (if WL converts), EB Rambo, Joker, Bats...and I'll probably want two of each. Uh oh :lol

I can't see the suit leaking, I think in prior interviews and Facebook posts, Bill has said that the suit is made out of extremely high quality rubber, but also with multiple layers to prevent any mishaps. I remember him making jabs at HT's and their crappy rubber so I think this will be the real deal.

frabz-ONE-DOES-NOT-SIMPLY-RELEASE-SPECS-AND-PICS-c0da62.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Gets me every time! Priceless! :lol

Yea...right now I'm scratching my head at what's coming- Black Widow PF EX, Joker PF EX (if WL converts), EB Rambo, Joker, Bats...and I'll probably want two of each. Uh oh :lol

I can't see the suit leaking, I think in prior interviews and Facebook posts, Bill has said that the suit is made out of extremely high quality rubber, but also with multiple layers to prevent any mishaps. I remember him making jabs at HT's and their crappy rubber so I think this will be the real deal.

Dude, 2 of each?! Seriously?:cuckoo: Either someones allowance went up, or they've got a tent set up under the freeway:slap

Yeah, EB need to make an impression with their Batman figures, so they will be taking every precaution to prevent the figures from leaking. Let's just hope the sculpts are as good as we've been led to believe:pray:

The great Umair has spoken!

:lol and he's not impressed! I actually agree with him on second glance.

Dude, 2 of each?! Seriously?:cuckoo: Either someones allowance went up, or they've got a tent set up under the freeway:slap

Yeah, EB need to make an impression with their Batman figures, so they will be making every precaution to prevent the figures from leaking. Let's just hope the sculpts are as good as we've been lead to believe:pray:

Hah, nope I'm just insane. There's no way I could afford two of each, I just like to dream. Maybe in the future if they're still kicking around (highly unlikely).

I think they will, the rubber looks really thick and durable, like the King Leonidas rubber. However, as a precaution, I definitely won't be bending the figure in ridiculous poses. I'm thinking of a straight fist down badass pose.

This is my ideal pose too...chest up, head up..looking like a BAMF:

batman.jpg

Then you scrolled down farther where it said

"2D in select theaters"

And you were like ____ yeah! :yess:

I think the poster is fanmade though.

F yea! :rock

:lol and he's not impressed! I actually agree with him on second glance.

It's not the greatest photo after all... still looks brilliant to me but of course I always respect your decision :D I just hope that the high-res photos change your mind :hi5:

I was like: "Oh yeah! Iron Man 3! Gwenith Paltrow yeah!"

And then I scrolled down, and I was like: "Oh, it's in 3D. Oh. :slap"

I love how 2D is in the smallest print below 3D....dare I say it but I can't stand 3D, I love my 2D :D

:yess:

Looks like it. Unless it's been blown up. :dunno

It's not the greatest photo after all... still looks brilliant to me but of course I always respect your decision :D I just hope that the high-res photos change your mind :hi5:

I love how 2D is in the smallest print below 3D....dare I say it but I can't stand 3D, I love my 2D :D

I'm just f'ing with ya. I think it looks pretty good for an iphone photo. I just don't want to see myself collection 1/4. Must resist!:lol:hi5:

I'm with ya on that. Hate the recent craze with 3D. Filmed in 3D or GTFO! No post conversion bull____:mad:

I'm just f'ing with ya. I think it looks pretty good for an iphone photo. I just don't want to see myself collection 1/4. Must resist!:lol:hi5:

I'm with ya on that. Hate the recent craze with 3D. Filmed in 3D or GTFO! No post conversion bull____:mad:

Haha resist the temptation! Fight the demons! Repent! :lol It is a disease though...damn my weak spot for Terminator 2. Enterbay's T-800 got me into this conundrum :lol

I thought 3D technology was being abolished in theatres anyways? I read a report a few months ago that the profit margins were just way too low to continue showing 3D movies, along with 3D blu-ray and TV's as well.

Guess not? :dunno

How long is the BF3 campaign? It just went on sale at Bestbuy.

How long is the BF3 campaign? It just went on sale at Bestbuy.

Don't buy BF3 for it's campaign. Seriously. It's garbage. You only buy it for it's multiplayer. Bad Company 2 on the other hand...........

My video was just blocked due to copyright claims. :mad:

Back