ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

This is how the Normandy gets down:

561157_10150935956186633_1798269752_n.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

Speaking of ME, did you guys ever beat it?

This is how the Normandy gets down:

561157_10150935956186633_1798269752_n.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

Speaking of ME, did you guys ever beat it?

:lolThat's cool.

Never been a fan of Mass Effect. I've played 1 and 2, but I couldn't get into the story and I hated the shooting mechanic. The games also took ideas from the Halo franchise, so it didn't feel original.

That's a bummer. Try and upload again but put a disclaimer in the description. That usually works

That's a bummer. Try and upload again but put a disclaimer in the description. That usually works

I'm gonna edit out this one part that I think is triggering it. If it does it again, that's what imma have to do.

Also, Poison Ivy PF? I feel so spoiled :panic: :lol

38096001.jpg

Tell me about it....plus there are SOOO many PFs being revealed at SDCC. Plus EB being at SDCC... I think I might explode.

Hulk maquette, Jack Sparrow PF, all of EB's 1/4, Sauron PF, probably Batman PF and Poison Ivy PF....

tumblr_lyg5s3vS7Z1ro84r6o1_400.gif

You hit it right on the head there. I guess I am OPEN to anything, but I prefer 1/6:D

Haha don't consider me closed minded, 1/4 was a pretty big leap for me. Hell, I'll probably get Hot Toys 1/4's if they turn out decent.

Hot Toys can really give EB a run for their money if they can produce figures way cheaper with the same quality.

Consider TDKR Bats, Bane, Catwoman in 1/4 mine :D

Zach, this is for you https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4598112&postcount=325

I've been repairing the damage done by the removal of Hellboy. I had Ezio holding Hellboys cross necklace thingy, so his pose needed changing, and the shelf Hellboy was stationed in looks isolated, so I replaced his empty spot. I'm also thinking of futzing Jokers outfit. Shortround gave me a few ideas.....

Back