ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

wait, you didnt get them with the game?

Oh yea, just the Catwoman one though- it was a card and then I downloaded it for free from Xbox Live.

Have you played the other DLCs? Are they worth getting?

I was pretty close to getting the HQ one a few months back, but ended up passing. I have the nightwing and robin dlc with the skinpacks as well. They are pretty good if you enjoy challenge rooms.

I was pretty close to getting the HQ one a few months back, but ended up passing. I have the nightwing and robin dlc with the skinpacks as well. They are pretty good if you enjoy challenge rooms.

I was just reading that the HQ one adds an extra two hours to the story... sounds good to me so I might pick that up. I haven't tried out the challenge rooms yet though.

Not by Sony though...so who knows at this point. I hope it's soon though, I really want to play Uncharted!

Really? Issues with the T-800? I heard of the one leg being slightly longer than the other but that a simple fix of just popping the leg up.. luckily mine came without that problem though.

There was the leg, and something else. May have been the jacket, but I'm not sure:dunno

Looks good, but you should find out who painted it first. But for that price it's a good deal.

531224_393920400669956_1801388138_n.jpg

Holy ____!

Holy ____, three amazing exclusives! I thought the Cap America was going to be the only exclusive!

Angelica and Gordon look phenomenal! The rooted hair on Angelica even looks amazing :clap

Oh man, Batman PF going up tomorrow! :thud:

Man Gordon is gonna be a hard pass!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Official start of the Tyler Durden Bash! :panic: :yess:
6c078e4c-1.jpg

Also, Jamie the guy on eBay said Doug Hughey painted that Durden headsculpt. Any idea who he is?

Last edited:

Not a big fan of the Gordon sculpt. I can't see any resemblance to Gary Oldman.

Not a big fan of the Gordon sculpt. I can't see any resemblance to Gary Oldman.

I see a lot of him in there, I think his head is a bit too small though. Still a hard pass though. :lol

No idea who that Doug fellow is, sorry bud. Maybe post something in the custom section and ask around. I think the Gordon head is pretty damn good compared to what's out there. It's not 100% perfect but it's still pretty awesome looking.

Good news fellas! I was searching around the local deal and bargain forums today and saw a thread that said Sears (Canadian department store) was discounting all electronics and putting them on clearance. I am now a proud PS3 owner :D Got mine for $190 (lowest price I've ever seen them in Canada). Most stores were sold out so I had to do a bit of driving :lol :slap

The games I got were Heavy Rain, and the three Uncharteds! :yess:

No idea who that Doug fellow is, sorry bud. Maybe post something in the custom section and ask around. I think the Gordon head is pretty damn good compared to what's out there. It's not 100% perfect but it's still pretty awesome looking.

Good news fellas! I was searching around the local deal and bargain forums today and saw a thread that said Sears (Canadian department store) was discounting all electronics and putting them on clearance. I am now a proud PS3 owner :D Got mine for $190 (lowest price I've ever seen them in Canada). Most stores were sold out so I had to do a bit of driving :lol :slap

The games I got were Heavy Rain, and the three Uncharteds! :yess:

Hey we have Sears in Idaho! I might go check! :panic:

I bought the head, the seller confirmed that the in-hand pics were all his. He has awesome feedback (100%) and he sold it to me for 60$ shipped and included some free glasses.

Now I just need to hunt down a mother____ing cigarette!!

Hey we have Sears in Idaho! I might go check! :panic:

I bought the head, the seller confirmed that the in-hand pics were all his. He has awesome feedback (100%) and he sold it to me for 60$ shipped and included some free glasses.

Now I just need to hunt down a mother____ing cigarette!!

Oh then maybe they are an American chain! Give them a call, $190 is a fantastic price, plus they had tons of games on huge discounts.

Nice, congrats...it looked like a great sculpt and at least you're protected because you paid through Paypal.

As for the cigarette, try to get the Sgt. Barnes cigarette from the HT platoon figure. :lecture

I'mn bidding on one at ebay now. Come's with a zippo lighter and all. :lol

Any idea where to get a 1/6 beer bottle though?

beers-fight-club-brad-pitt-edward-norton-21491.jpg

Back