ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Um....I just peed my pants. Brady will too:

070912masterchief-tease.jpg

Ughhh, I almost walked into a hanging spider in the dark in my living room. :panic: :thud:

I broke out in sweats, killed that muther____er with my crocs.

I'm sweating just typing this. :(

Did you boys see the 33" Galactus for $800 :slap

All of a sudden HT/EB seems so inexpensive. :lol

Ughhh, I almost walked into a hanging spider in the dark in my living room. :panic: :thud:

I broke out in sweats, killed that muther____er with my crocs.

I'm sweating just typing this. :(

Did you boys see the 33" Galactus for $800 :slap

All of a sudden HT/EB seems so inexpensive. :lol

You need lessons from Brady on how to encounter spiders and take them down with full force and no surrender. :lecture

800$ i don't even know who Galactus is? :lol

Jamie, I would have to talk myself out of getting a Nathan Drake PF and I've never played the games. :lol
:lol

I should rephrase, Eater of Worlds and Wallets. :lol

Jye, last I heard you were getting rid of everything (po's included) to only focus on batman?

This true?

Jamie, I would have to talk myself out of getting a Nathan Drake PF and I've never played the games. :lol

Jye, last I heard you were getting rid of everything (po's included) to only focus on batman?

This true?

Deciding after TDKR :horror

Love the new avy Zach, but for a few days I might have you confused with someone else. Always happens when someone changes their avatar:lol

To be honest with you guys, out of all the new releases including Batman, Joker, Gordon, Ivy and the countless Star Wars figs, the only thing that I would actually order and follow through with a purchase would be that Master Chief PF. Everything else just doesn't get me excited. It's cool seeing the specs and pics, but I never make more than one comment or revisit the thread. Maybe I'm just a pessimest:dunno

Thanks man. :D

IDk, maybe you like the media they come from but aren't interested in the collectibles?

It's the same way with me for Star Wars. I absolutely love the films and grew up watching them, but I don't really feel the need for any figs from it.

Get the MC PF!

Thanks man. :D

IDk, maybe you like the media they come from but aren't interested in the collectibles?

It's the same way with me for Star Wars. I absolutely love the films and grew up watching them, but I don't really feel the need for any figs from it.

Get the MC PF!

I guess I've grown tired of the continual rehashes, and the PF's have no place in my collection. The Star Wars figures turn me off because I know that the final product won't touch the prototype.

:gah:I can't feel the excitement any more. But like Jamie, the sight of that Master Chief statue had me searching for a change of underwear:yess:

Good deal man.

It looks pretty damn cool!

What did you decide on Beethoven?

Back