ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Are PS3s supposed to have a lot of disc spinning noise? I notice that mine, especially during cut scenes, seems to be pretty noisy as it's running the disc..I've been trying to google it and find a video of the noise but I'm not really successful.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HBQmJq1yDM[/ame]

IDK maybe, when I play video games I hear nothing. To strapped in with mah turtle beaches! :yess:

Would you mind asking your buddy who has the PS3 please? I'm going to ask Mike Ecko because he's the only other guy I know with a PS3, everyone else is Xbox people :lol

I never play with headphones, I bought a Sony surround sound system.

By the way, Uncharted = amazing. :rock

DSC05454.jpg

I love this. :lol

Wow that's awesome! I want to go there so bad :pray:

Hahaha poor Ringwraith :( :lol

Yea it sounds like the blu-ray laser reader just reading the disc, it's not constant, just the odd time it starts going for about 10 seconds then stops. I only hear it during really quiet scenes. I just want to make sure it's not faulty, although I do have a one-year warranty with it from Sony so I'm safe regardless.

Yeah, he got called there for a mission! Whatta lucky sob, he could have gotten Utah or Tennessee, but he lucked out! :lol

A mission? Is he a missionary?

Yeah, he's LDS. :rolleyes2

:lol

He takes all the ____ I give him well though.

Hail Satan? :lol :lol :lol

Isn't New Zealand a rich ass country? Who the hell needs help there? :dunno Or is this just going around telling people about the power of Christ and all that mumbo jumbo?

Yup all that mumbo jumbo. Thing is, he's doing it to please his parents not himself.

He's not even really that hardcore mormon, I'm sure he will be when he gets back though.

I would, but he's in New Zealand atm. :lol

Yup all that mumbo jumbo. Thing is, he's doing it to please his parents not himself.

He's not even really that hardcore mormon, I'm sure he will be when he gets back though.

Please his parents? How old is he? He should just go on a drinking bender over there, find some cute New Zealander babes and walk the trail to Mordor :lol :yess:

You just pulled a Maglor. :lol

Please his parents? How old is he? He should just go on a drinking bender over there, find some cute New Zealander babes and walk the trail to Mordor :lol :yess:

19, his parents are straight-laced-mormons. No way in hell he would do that out of fear of them finding out. :rolleyes2

So pretty much we can expect Avengers 2 to be like 2014 or later. Bah! :lol They should be doing it back-to-back, I want more!

And I REALLY feel bad for him, he sounds like he has it bad :( I despise people who force feed their children that crap. They're Bane and he needs to be Batman and RISE. Just hop in that Batwing and choo choo right on outta there!

:lol for sure.

Religions are like dicks, it's great that you have one but you shouldn't shove it down your kids throat. :lol

Well said :lecture

Okay, so my TDKR excitement is now at maximum capacity because I read a few early critics reviews (spoiler free obviously) and apparently just like the WB Execs screening, people cried and actually gave a standing ovation at the end.

:thud:

Back