ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Awesome swag:hi5: I love that poster!

You've never been to IKEA until now!:panic: It's like Wonkas factory but for cheap furniture:lol

Can't wait to see your new display w/ lights:rock

I know! :panic:

So awesome.

So. Brady, how does TDKR stack up for you against the rest of them (BB, TDK)?

Ah okay, I'm here, I'm home! Late night but lets talk TDKR!!!!!

Okay first off. One of the most brilliant films I've ever seen, it was absolutely amazing. I loved every second of it...but did it pass TDK for me? Well, it's VERY VERY VERY close but I'd like to have a few more viewings before I make that call.

Secondly, JGL stole the show for me. He was a GREAT addition to the cast and really brought some great elements into the story telling, especially when he spoke with Bruce Wayne at the beginning of the film about his life as an orphan. Fantastic! Plus, how can you beat the ending of him going to continue the legacy of Bats as Robin. Too cool!

Zach, Brady and I have been talking pretty much all day about the ending, but before we say anything, how did you take it?

Zach, great interview man! You don't look fluffy at all, you look calm and collective and really raised a great point that it wasn't Batman or the film that pushed this guy over the edge, he clearly had mental instability and other issues. Only ignorance would cause people to blame Nolan and the movie itself.

Well played sir! :clap

And the swag is great, I'm so jealous LOL! And congrats on the Dioder lights, that's a great price too! :rock Can't wait to see them set up, they look awesome in person.

Last edited:

By the way, I think one of Bane's best lines in the movie was:

"Speak of the Devil, and he shall appear...." and he just turns from around the corner. The way he delivered that was not only terrifying but AWESOME.

The ending? Purely brilliant in all aspects.

A little Inceptiony but I'm under the impression that it was 100% real. Especially, since during the ending montage Selina Kyle was never seen until the ending there with Bruce.

Man, this film ____ing rocked.

Oh and Blake taking up the mantle supposedly!?!?!!?!!! :panic:

SO. AWESOME.

As much as I loved this film, Brady and I have a few gripes about it... would you mind if I posted mine to see what you think?

A) The battle scenes left me wanting more- everyone, including Bats, is going on about the 'war' and then when the police and Bane's army clashes, it was just a quick little scene of them fighting and then boom, they're inside having a 1 on 1. I guess I just wanted a massive huge scaled battle, LOTR Helms Deep style or something.

B) Bane's death? He's made up to be this indestructible man throughout the film (which I loved) but then Catwoman shows up on the Batpod and blasts him to hell? That was cheesy IMO... I thought of a better scene already. Bats has been stabbed so you think he's about to die by Talia's and Bane's hands. Bane was wrapping rope around his neck and I seriously thought Bats was gonna die, which was really moving me and had me on the edge of my seat, biting my finger nails. I would have preferred if Bane dragged Batman all the way to the bridge where he previously hung people, to put on display Batman's body as a symbol to his 'reckoning' and to the world that he is unstoppable. But then they had another huge 1 on 1 fight and then Batman ended up hanging Bane or something or ripping off his mask and kicking him down into the icy cold waters. Maybe you liked that scene but I just wanted something more dark and epic. He was BANE after all. I did love the whole correlation between Bane being Talia/Miranda's guardian though, that was excellent.

Also, Brady and I have some huge theory about the ending but I'll wait for him to return to discuss that :D

I truly love what we have come up with and makes the film so much more special.

I guess I was anticipating the epic battle between Bane and Bats, that I didn't notice how long the battle scene was! I thought it was done really well though, showing how Gotham will stand behind someone like Batman to lead them to death.

I agree I was hoping for more of a pay off with Bane. But, seeing batman just beat the living ____ out of his mouth, and his backstory etc. Made up for it. Though, it would have been nice to maybe see his eyes close and actually SEE him die.

I guess I was anticipating the epic battle between Bane and Bats, that I didn't notice how long the battle scene was! I thought it was done really well though, showing how Gotham will stand behind someone like Batman to lead them to death.

I agree I was hoping for more of a pay off with Bane. But, seeing batman just beat the living ____ out of his mouth, and his backstory etc. Made up for it. Though, it would have been nice to maybe see his eyes close and actually SEE him die.

Yea same, you never really see him die... I just felt like he was written off way too quickly and deserved something better. At least with the Joker, SWAT had him in custody pretty much and it was clear that he was going straight to a padded cell.

What were your favourite scenes? Mine was definitely the stock exchange scene with Bane and then once you see the Batpod and the TDK theme starts, I just had chills down my spine and I was just jumping up and down in my seat. That huge chase scene was amazing!!

Also my favourite part were the prison scenes. It reminded me of BB when Bruce fell down the well and his Father rescued him. Bruce learned to 'rise' and understand what his Father taught him- that we fall to only pick ourselves up.

I also loved the whole correlation between Tate and Bane, I almost cried too when Talia was telling the story of Bane and him saving her from the prison. It was amazing, and seeing Bane cry was VERY powerful.

The whole movie!

But, the sewer battle really stood out to me. That was the most desperate I've ever seen Batman.

As well as Ras coming to Bruce in his day dream.

Stock exchange was awesome!

And the car chase! I loved everything!

Furthermore, I LOVED the prologue. I never got to see it before and I only saw a really crappy cam version. I only really watched it thoroughly once and I barely heard anything but seeing it on the big screen was phenomenal. I loved when he was like "crashing this plane....", and then they obviously changed the delivery of "WITH NO SURVIVORS!!!!!!"... it sounded brutally amazing. Great scene!!!!!

Yeah the whole opening scene had a different voice over then the one showed in front of MI3 it sounded like.

The whole movie!

But, the sewer battle really stood out to me. That was the most desperate I've ever seen Batman.

As well as Ras coming to Bruce in his day dream.

Stock exchange was awesome!

And the car chase! I loved everything!

Sewer battle was insane. When you see Bane standing behind him, that was incredible, I was like oh man......Bats you should have listened to Alfred, get out LOL!

That was a huge fight, Bane ruined him. Also, when they fought in the huge battle and when Bats started to rip off his mask and when Bane went berserk and punched through the stone pillar bare handed.....incredible.

Yeah the whole opening scene had a different voice over then the one showed in front of MI3 it sounded like.

It sounded way better, I just love the "WITH NO SURVIVORS!!" Ah man, I can't wait to see it again!!!!!!!

Sewer battle was insane. When you see Bane standing behind him, that was incredible, I was like oh man......Bats you should have listened to Alfred, get out LOL!

That was a huge fight, Bane ruined him. Also, when they fought in the huge battle and when Bats started to rip off his mask and when Bane went berserk and punched through the stone pillar bare handed.....incredible.

Yeah that part was awesome!

BANE BROKE BAT's BACK! :yess:

Back