ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Oh man, the movie just flew by. No slow parts, just straight ____ing adrenaline edge of your seat storytelling! Seeing it again tomorrow!

Yea, the movie wasn't slow at all! Some reviewers said that it started really slow but I found every scene to be terrific and well paced.

Yup, man I loved this film! :panic:

The ending was just pure gold!

Sure do!

Why what's your theory?

Okay well lets see... Apologies in advance though if this doesn't make any sense, I'm half asleep :lol

In the beginning of the film, Alfred really feels a massive burden on him and that he only wishes Bruce to have a normal life- a happy life with a wife and kids, not as Batman and not as a shut in cripple. He tells Bruce that he wishes that he will see him one day and even fantasizes some what, by even thinking he sees Bruce but it really isn't. In the end, when Alfred buries Bruce ultimately thinking he is dead both as Batman and Bruce Wayne, he is crying that he has failed Bruce and has clearly buried almost the entire Wayne family for as long as he has been apart of them. It is a very Inception like sequence because Alfred sees Bruce, but is he really seeing Bruce and Selina? What if it is his mind playing tricks on him to relieve the guilt and pain that is hurting him so bad and he is seeing what he only wished to see, or what if it was a dream and it was his subconscious telling him something? Either way, when he sees Bruce, he didn't have any relief or joy, he just made a strange face and stood up immediately like he was denying the fact that it obviously can't be Bruce. Also, in regards to the autopilot, Batman might have set the autopilot to ensure that he saw the nuclear bomb all the way to the end and made sure that he would die as Gotham's saviour and not have any last minute changes of heart or anything.

It's just a theory, but preferably, I hope that Bruce did die. He created Batman as a symbol to become Gotham's saviour and he would have died fulfilling what he originally desired and created the Batman for. He became the symbol, was no longer a wanted criminal, and even had a statue enacted in his honour.

Brady can help me out here for any points that I might have missed :D

That thought crossed my mind as well.

But Alfred was having these daydreams when Bruce was missing for 7 years in BB when he would go on vacation every year. Except, when the man turned around, it wasn't Bruce. He even went on to explain that the two of them wouldn't say anything. I loved how at the end Bruce was there. As a thank you to Alfred. Meant a lot.

I loved the ending. Batman died for the city, but that doesn't mean that Bruce Wayne can't live a normal life.

So yeah, I think he lived. :D

Good points... but considering their very close relationship and Alfred feeling the excessive guilt and burden upon him that he failed Master Bruce, there would have been something between them if it was real. Alfred was really struggling emotionally and when he saw Bruce, he just stood up like he saw a ghost and walked away like he wouldn't believe it cause it wasn't real.

The ending was superb, I just think there was more to it than what meets the eye and Brady and I were analyzing it all day long while you were watching it as to what Nolan's intentions were. It's very similar to the top spinning at the end of Inception. Does Cobb get his children back? Is it just a dream? Dot dot dot.. :lol

He lives! :D

:lecture

:lol

Ahhhh! Nolan is such a sneaky little bugger though! But seriously, Caine deserves an oscar nod for best supporting actor, he had me pretty much about to breakdown crying- you could just feel for him and his plea to Bruce to not go after Bane when they were speaking at Wayne Manor. Bruce was obviously his only family he had left and he was truly scared for him and felt that he couldn't protect him. And then at the funeral, you could just see the blame that he was putting on himself for letting Bruce down and failing him and feeling so helpless.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Also, how would he have survived the blast radius? If he did pull out, how would he have ensured that the bomb would have properly detonated to ensure Gotham's safety? Just a few thoughts that crossed my mind. I really can't wait to see it again to really thoroughly analyze the movie again, but keep an open mind about what Brady and I were thinking when you watch it again... :D:D:D

Alfred telling Bruce that after being declared bruce dead after 7 years he would hope to see him happy with a family one day at the cafe, and if he did, he would just stand up not say anything and walk away. I think that's because Alfred didn't want Bruce to follow him, to go back to gotham, become batman again.

And I think that's why the two of them are completely okay with it at the end of the film. That was Alfred's dream. Just to see Bruce happy.

But what about Alfred? He is losing his family! :(

Okay this thread is lacking Selina Kyle talk. Did she kick ass or what?I only wish there was more of her, perhaps more of a backstory- Anne Hathaway was GREAT and so convincing.

And yeah, we were right about CW being the secret weapon!

And yeah, we were right about CW being the secret weapon!

I just want moreeeeee! :lol

But seriously, don't consider me a whiner or anything bud, I just wanted to point out a few of my gripes but trust me, this movie is one of the best movies I've ever seen and one of the greatest trilogies in film history. FACT! :lecture

I just want moreeeeee! :lol

But seriously, don't consider me a whiner or anything bud, I just wanted to point out a few of my gripes but trust me, this movie is one of the best movies I've ever seen and one of the greatest trilogies in film history. FACT! :lecture

No worries bud! Honestly can't wait until tomorrow to catch everything I missed!

Oh and Scarecrow as the judge HOLY ____!?!!! :panic:

Hahaha I laughed when I saw him up there playing the Judge :lol

Oh and how about when Gordon first gets dragged to Bane? I was so scared for him, Bane was just HUGE when he stood up topless.

Oh and did you catch as to why exactly Bane had to wear the mask? He was obviously brutalized by the prison inmates but what exactly did they do to him that made him have to always wear the mask? Tear off his lips, chin, nose so he has to wear the mask to prevent infection and ease the pain?

Back