ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Bruce left that bag for Blake with a set of coordinates on a sheet of paper:) And yes, he took the pearls with him

Someone posted the ending on YouTube and I must have watched it like 50 times and I definitely agree that Wayne is alive. Somehow, some way, he ejected and survived- I guess he retired as Batman, hooked up with Selina and took off. I guess the saddest part for me is that now Alfred has nobody, and seems like even though he is happy that Bruce is safe, Bruce won't go back to Gotham ever again. Even though Alfred received everything, he obviously doesn't care for the money, properties, or cars. :(

On a separate note, beat Uncharted tonight- what an amazing game, and the ending was just the icing on the cake. I hate games that have poor endings, but this one was just amazing.

Started Uncharted 2 and holy crap, Naughty Dog has upped their game BIG TIME. It's like 93913941943991x better than Uncharted 1, and I thought Uncharted 1 was amazing already!

:panic::panic::panic:

Blitz, that's what I thought. I'm just not sure when Wayne gave it to him. I don't remember the board saying it was left to him or anything when they were reading his will.

Jamie - Alfred now has an entire orphanage to keep him busy, as well as Blake. :D

Someone posted the ending on YouTube and I must have watched it like 50 times and I definitely agree that Wayne is alive. Somehow, some way, he ejected and survived- I guess he retired as Batman, hooked up with Selina and took off. I guess the saddest part for me is that now Alfred has nobody, and seems like even though he is happy that Bruce is safe, Bruce won't go back to Gotham ever again. Even though Alfred received everything, he obviously doesn't care for the money, properties, or cars. :(

I don't think he cares about himself. He'll find something to do. But knowing Bruce is alive will help him sleep at night, and move on.

Blitz, that's what I thought. I'm just not sure when Wayne gave it to him. I don't remember the board saying it was left to him or anything when they were reading his will.

Jamie - Alfred now has an entire orphanage to keep him busy, as well as Blake. :D

My guess is Wayne left it with the receptionist when he returned to Gotham from the Pit. he would have done quite a bit between him returning and him announcing his return as Batman.

Soundtrack for this is so amazing. I know I've already said that but damn, it is on another level from TDK. Need to download some of the songs now.

Soundtrack for TDKR is incredible, the final track 'Rise' is an eargasm :lecture

P1010131.jpg

P1010151.jpg

P1010156.jpg

Nice!! The lights look awesome dude! :rock :clap

You definitely should get a Batpod to grace your TDK Bats shelf though, I was just picturing how amazing it would look :D

Need tie for Simba. NOW!!!

Awesome update Zach. Sometimes I forget this thread is about your collection:lol

Thanks man. :duff

I was actually thinking about that the other day.

Maybe I should start a collection thread where I only do updates in. Ask a mod to move this thread in the sandbox section and just make it the B.S. thread for us. :lol

But then we'd be invaded by the 'cool kids' of the forum:lol and the newbs.......don't forget the newbs.......

Jamie, replied to your PM:D

So when are you gonna change your sig Zach? :D

Been quoting Bane all day:lol He has the best lines, hands down.

Yea I definitely don't think we should move this thread to the Sandbox, it'd be taken over by the trolls and asses of this board :slap :lol

So when are you gonna change your sig Zach? :D

Been quoting Bane all day:lol He has the best lines, hands down.

Oh man, I love when he is like "now is not the time to fear, Doctor! That comes later!" and then they get shot out of the plane. Amazing!

Back