ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

dylan-shock.gif

Sorry Jamie. I can understand the attraction but I like my games with more depth and narrative.

:peace

Dat ass.

And yup. JS is one of my favorites. :lol

Been watching his vids for the last hour or so. Very funny stuff

Blitz-

I think UC has lot's of Narrative, it did when I played the first bit at my buddies house at least.. It seemed the characters shined through more though, unlike say Halo, where the characters are rather boring, but the story is pretty good.

Sorry Jamie. I can understand the attraction but I like my games with more depth and narrative.

:peace

Depth and narrative? All Uncharted is depth and narrative! It's like Indiana Jones meets a modern day Pirates of the Caribbean...

Blitz-

I think UC has lot's of Narrative, it did when I played the first bit at my buddies house at least.. It seemed the characters shined through more though, unlike say Halo, where the characters are rather boring, but the story is pretty good.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Good news homies!

"Hot Toys confirm Hulk, Iron Man Mark VII, Catwoman, The Expendables 2, Iron Man 3 and Man Of Steel licences at Anicom 2012 !"

Catwoman! :panic:

They better show some TDKR 1/4 or I'll throw Howard Chan out of his office. Jazz style.

JAZZ.gif

Last edited:

Blitz-

Personal opinion I guess. When I played it, I felt it was too focused on Hollywood action set pieces than proper story telling. The whole narrative I found is very 2 dimensional.

:dunno

Enough about Uncharted, get a load of this ____. I thought the IMAX trailer was good!:panic:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf079i7Gq3E&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Poor quality but it still looks f'kin excellent:rock

Holy crap that looks amazing! :panic:

Void- Thanks for the clarification :D

Jamie- It does! That means a lot coming from me, I hate Super-Man. :lol

This, is truly awesome though! :D

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTUQi8HBlg4&list=FL_D3m-GsCWrSkh9GOIRT6iA&index=1&feature=plpp_video[/ame]

Can't freaking wait for The Hobbit :D

Haha this cracked me up...the many faces of Laura Dern In Jurassic Park!

B8p8z.gif

My oh my....took my Dad to see TDKR tonight (second viewing for me) and I must say that it's really more amazing the second time around. I understand stood the plot better, and yea, Bruce definitely lives at the end. I think TDKR just beat TDK for me... :clap :clap :clap

It's really close to TDK for me, if not on the same level.

Glad I stook to my guns about Bruce being alive though. :yess:

It's really close to TDK for me, if not on the same level.

Glad I stook to my guns about Bruce being alive though. :yess:

Well I caught Alfred's comment this time around about them seeing each other, nodding and walking away..I missed that last time so it made perfect sense.

It's REALLY close too, but just the entire carnage throughout the movie is amazing... I love the whole French Revolution inspiration as well, Nolan really exceeded himself. There are still a few minor gaps that bug me though.

I want a 1/4 TDKR Bats and Bane so freaking bad. Hot Toys better show up.

Oh, and we should see full specs for EB regarding their 1/4 tomorrow (because China is a day ahead :D)

Jamie.....

Get the DX12 and Bane then call HT quits. That way, if HT never does do 1/4 TDKR, you'll have those, if they do you can sell them to fund their counterparts! :exactly:

Jamie.....

Get the DX12 and Bane then call HT quits. That way, if HT never does do 1/4 TDKR, you'll have those, if they do you can sell them to fund their counterparts! :exactly:

They'll do it, they already announced it...I'm trusting HT to come through. It's too hard to sell 1/6 up here, I end up paying way more because of 13% tax so it's really hard to get back what I paid. I usually end up losing money :( :monkey1

Back