ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Just got back. JUST AS AWSOME! :rock

A thing I forgot to mention last night after I saw it Jamie, was that Alfred wasn't telling Bruce "I failed you" he was Telling His parents.

A thing I caught tonight, when Batman is getting ready to haul away the bomb, Selina says "what, your gonna take it over the bay and eject into the water?"

I never thought that the if he ejected over the water, landed in it and was underneath, the bomb may have no effect because it was above sea level.

The ending rocks, makes me get choked up every time. I hope Nolan produces the next series, and if I had my way, have it continue with Blake.

A thing I forgot to mention last night after I saw it Jamie, was that Alfred wasn't telling Bruce "I failed you" he was Telling His parents.

That's right

A thing I caught tonight, when Batman is getting ready to haul away the bomb, Selina says "what, your gonna take it over the bay and eject into the water?"

She says that?! Really?

I never thought that the if he ejected over the water, landed in it and was underneath, the bomb may have no effect because it was above sea level.

That's possible. Though can an atom bomb have an effect under water?

The ending rocks, makes me get choked up every time. I hope Nolan produces the next series, and if I had my way, have it continue with Blake.

He is, I'm pretty sure. I hope Alfred returns:pray:

Something on the lines of that she says yeah.

Really? You have a link or anything? Man, I'd be giddy as a little school girl if true!

He Ejected before he was over Water. I Highly doubt hes goona eject and then swim 6miles...

If you pay attention he flies rather close to the bay at one point.

He Ejected before he was over Water. I Highly doubt hes goona eject and then swim 6miles...

What about the shot of his face? We see that when the aircraft is already over the water

Something on the lines of that she says yeah.

Really? You have a link or anything? Man, I'd be giddy as a little school girl if true!

IMDB must have updated their Nolan page, because before it had him slated to produce the 2014 Batman reboot

Ahhh, that would make sense then. Truly a very emotional and sad scene.

Maybe Nolan will see the possibilities of continuing the TDK legacy by directing a Robin trilogy or something with Alfred, Gordon, Fox. There could be so many unique villains! But it shouldn't be a direct continuation of TDK and Batman...it should be like Prometheus- not a direct correlation to Alien, but enough so it's original and awesome. Do you guys know what I mean? Oh, and obviously JGL for the part :D

Ahhh, that would make sense then. Truly a very emotional and sad scene.

Maybe Nolan will see the possibilities of continuing the TDK legacy by directing a Batman 2.0 trilogy or something with Alfred, Gordon, Fox. There could be so many unique villains! But it shouldn't be a direct continuation of TDK and Batman...it should be like Prometheus- not a direct correlation to Alien, but enough so it's original and awesome. Do you guys know what I mean? Oh, and obviously JGL for the part :D

Fixed. :lol

Great collection man.

Nooo haha! I think if Nolan made a Batman 2.0, it would be a big slap in the face to the first trilogy and to Bale if he wasn't involved. Robin could bring out so many new aspects, story lines, and struggles for JGL to overcome. You're not a big Robin fan, are you? :lol

I'm a big fan of Robin J. Blake, the new Batman in Gotham. :lol

Even in the comics Robin becomes batman and dons the cowl. :lecture

Nolans not producing the next Batman - WB announced that he was a few months back but Nolan clearly said in a recent interview that he's not doing anything Batman related going fwd

I'm a big fan of Robin J. Blake, the new Batman in Gotham. :lol

Even in the comics Robin becomes batman and dons the cowl. :lecture

Seriously? Which comic? I'm totally for a Batman-type but not directly Batman..does he become exactly Batman in the comics or some variation?

Well, theres two robins in the comics. One becomes Nightwing (and later batman) and the other batman after Wayne dies.

Again though, theres a lot to draw from.

Holy crap, Uncharted 2 is like....the best freaking game ever :lol

2-1.jpg

It's all just action mumbo jumbo.

Zach, have you seen this?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef3gzn5vMoo&feature=relmfu[/ame]

Back