ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Watching the film last night, I payed closer attention when CW shot Bane.

You see him roll over grabbing his chest, I don't think he died.

Watching the film last night, I payed closer attention when CW shot Bane.

You see him roll over grabbing his chest, I don't think he died.

Exactly! So you never really find out what happened to him, which sucks because it's not like there will be another film :cuckoo:

Yeah, I guess with the rush of getting to the device was so high, Nolan decided to just let it be....

Only slightly weak part of this film. And I can look past it because of the epic duel between them, and seeing Bane cry.

Yeah, I guess with the rush of getting to the device was so high, Nolan decided to just let it be....

Only slightly weak part of this film. And I can look past it because of the epic duel between them, and seeing Bane cry.

Oh yea, I have a good imagination so I just assumed he was captured and arrested by police.

Has going to the movies twice made you a little nervous because of the Colorado shooting? I was reading the thread about it and some people were saying that they were very nervous, scanning the audience, sitting near the exits, and some idiot even said he brought a knife when they went to the TDKR or something else.

When I went, I didn't even think about the shooting, I completely forgot...I was more focused on not sitting near any idiots who would talk throughout the movie :lol

:lol

No.

America is to ____ing superficial. Are you afraid in going in buildings? After 9/11?

No.

America is to ____ing superficial. Are you afraid in going in buildings? After 9/11?

No lol I don't let fear control my life, and it's nice to hear that you don't either. But some of those idiots in that thread really made me scratch my head :slap

However, I definitely am rationale and you won't find me hanging out in rough areas at night in Toronto :lol

Yeah, that's why I'm not sure why people are boycotting the film in some areas. It's like why? Use your ____ing heads. These guys were at the premiere because they were batman fans. Why would they not want anyone else to see the film?

It's just ridiculous, and don't even get me started on this even having pull in the election and politics. :rolleyes2

I'm reading the TDKR spoilers thread and people are really divided.... it seems like everyone loved BB and TDK, but TDKR has a lot of lovers and haters, especially over the ending.

It's spiralling out of control! :lol

I loved all 3! This one is really close to taking my #1 spot!

I think people just expect Nolan to spoon-feed them into all the answers. :lol

So did I, they are absolute masterpieces. Until I view TDKR again, TDK is still my #1... just the way it unfolds is amazing, and it's not because of the Joker- Two Face steals the show for me every single time.

I don't think it's that people want to be spoon-fed the answers, but Nolan has always been clear on the outcomes of scenes and fates of characters, do you know what I mean? I think the ending was great, but it felt rushed. And Bane's last scene was quite poor... there should have been a scene with the National Guard taking him into custody or something.

But I can't wait to see it again, I'm going to pay really close attention to all the ambiguous parts.... I have a feeling that I'll love it even more the second time around :D

LOL!!!!

561313_423367504368250_2036477975_n.jpg

I much preferred the ending to TDKR over the ending to TDK. It was the weakest part of the movie for me.

Not sure when I'll see this again but for the moment I'm happy with just two viewings:)

You didn't like the ending of the TDK? I loved it, it was perfect I thought. Dent became the White Knight symbol that Gotham needed for the long haul and Gotham no longer needed Batman. I thought TDKR picked up on this perfectly.

The conclusion to Joker was underwhelming and the face off with Dent was out of character and under scaled. But I did like how Batman became The Dark Knight. Gary Oldmans narration kicks ass

The conclusion to Joker was underwhelming and the face off with Dent was out of character and under scaled. But I did like how Batman became The Dark Knight. Gary Oldmans narration kicks ass

I'm not entirely sure to be honest, but didn't Heath die before filming was complete? I know that they wrapped up most of the filming but wasn't there supposed to be another scene with the Joker after Batman caught him and hung him upside down? Not too sure but that would explain the abruptness.

I liked the face-off because Dent was going after Gordon and blaming him for killing Rachel and burning him half to death...but like you said, Oldman's narration was amazing. I just love the scene with Batman on the Batpod and Oldman is like "The Dark Knight"...and then the theme starts. Amazing!!!! :lol

Heath was half way through filming The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassuswhen he died, not TDK. So I assume Nolan wanted to at least mention the Joker in TDKR but never got the chance when he died.

I just wish the Two Face confrontation was on a grander scale. Instead they shoot it on yet again a building in construction....

Heath was half way through filming The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassuswhen he died, not TDK. So I assume Nolan wanted to at least mention the Joker in TDKR but never got the chance when he died.

I just wish the Two Face confrontation was on a grander scale. Instead they shoot it on yet again a building in construction....

Ah okay I knew he started the Imaginarium movie but I didn't know if TDK was still wrapping up production without Heath or something. I did read that Nolan wanted the Joker to play a larger role in TDKR, but who knows...it's truly a shame.

Back