ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography

I tired but it won't go in any farther, what kinda tool did you use?

A small flathead screwdriver.

Here's mine:

P1140801.jpg

Incidently, comparing this to your pics of the Medi, I really prefer the look of the neck on the Medi.

@ Echo
Thanks man! Yeah, I would love a DX but my Medi does just fine. Such a cool figure.

A small flathead screwdriver.

Here's mine:

P1140801.jpg

Incidently, comparing this to your pics of the Medi, I really prefer the look of the neck on the Medi.

Yeah, I don't think the medi's cape will go that far in. The sculpt on the medi is awesome. Just not sure how screen accurate between the two are.

Done with some philosophy homework and decided to take some pics, I can't get over how much cooler he is with the new cape:
IMAG0334.jpg

IMAG0335.jpg

IMAG0336.jpg

IMAG0337.jpg

IMAG0338.jpg

IMAG0341.jpg

IMAG0342.jpg

IMAG0343.jpg

IMAG0344.jpg

Huge update today guys!!!!! Can't believe I got this one! Can't believe people _____ed about the sculpting on this guy! It's perfect!!!:panic::panic:

IMAG0351.jpg

IMAG0352.jpg

IMAG0353.jpg

IMAG0354.jpg

IMAG0356.jpg

:lol

Done with some philosophy homework and decided to take some pics, I can't get over how much cooler he is with the new cape:

IMAG0336.jpg
I'm so jelly! :lol
Huge update today guys!!!!! Can't believe I got this one! Can't believe people _____ed about the sculpting on this guy! It's perfect!!!:panic::panic:
:lol
Best stand on the website hombre! :rock

Zach where do you keep your Medi bats displayed and how is he posed when you aren't taking pics?

It's on the top shelf of my bookshelf in the middle of the rest of my HT batman figures. Funny you ask, I've been looking for a nice display shelf for a while now. Cause I'm running out of room. Been looking at curio cabinets.

Their pricey but their nice! Yeah, I probably will end up getting something a bit cheaper. Just not sure, I want something black, with glass shelves and panels.

I would be VERY interested if I had an IKEA less then 8 hours away! :(

:horror Damn that blows, and IKEA shipping costs are the worst I have ever seen :(

I know! All I have is furniture stores which are damned expensive! :(

That's a bummer. You have to get creative then, or go the cheap route :lol

You can get a black bookcase with 3-4 adjustable shelves at Walmart for $20 :D

If Ikea doesn;t restock the Detolfs in the color scheme I use that will be my alternative I think.

Yeah, good idea. I just have a weird obsession with glass :lol I don't know why :lol

Back