ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Devil?

Kato is doing a run of his Dexter Henleys and I want one soooo bad. Not sure what to do.....So much temptation......:gah:

And now Iminime are offering a VIP membership which comes with awesome discounts and freebies:panic:

What to do, what to do......

How much are the henleys and how much is the VIP membership?

Henleys are 105+shipping

Membership is 300

It's funny how one moment you think your in control with enough money for what you want, and the next thing your head is spinning over the countless things on offer and your now seemingly small amount of cash:rotfl

Not sure if you've ever felt that way...

I feel that way every day :lol :panic:

There's always something new coming out that is a must-have :lol :thud:

Henleys seem pricey, even though it is Kato...do you have a Dexter custom already or is this for a future project?

Membership seems like a lot too- what kind of perks are we talking about here? Big discounts or minuscule things like 5% off?

Recently It's been almost to much to think about:lol:thud:

Henley is pricey, but Kato's work is top of the line. Can't get any better. It is for a future project, but I don't want to miss out, you know?

Membership is an insane deal. With it you can choose any three sculpts from Iminimes past, present and future figures, and you get them painted and shipped free of charge! One painted sculpt is $120+shipping, so you already get your moneys worth. And you get a further 10% off all and any full figure purchase.

:panic::panic::lol

For sure... I'd go for the Henley though, that way you can safely store it and you'll always have it good to go. Worst case scenario, I'm sure they'll sell out fast and then you can easily sell it to another boardie.

Membership does sound good too- what sculpt would you choose then? :D So many options! :panic:

Yeah I need to get the Henley. I'm only after a simple bash for Dexter and the Henley is the key part.

I don't think I'll go for the membership. $300 is just too much right now. After paying for Neo I've been left with ____ all:lol And I need to spend were money is most needed.

I'd like to know what Zach thinks of the membership. I heard Axe's great idea of 2 or three people splitting the membership and therefore the heads/discounts etc...

UC2 complete... now a few hours in UC3...too amazing for words!

uncharted-3-desert.jpg

:clap:clap:clap

:rock2:rock2:rock2

Best game I've played on the PS3. What took you so long? :lol

I absoloutely loved the Young Drake flashback chapter. :yess:

Yeah I need to get the Henley. I'm only after a simple bash for Dexter and the Henley is the key part.

I don't think I'll go for the membership. $300 is just too much right now. After paying for Neo I've been left with ____ all:lol And I need to spend were money is most needed.

I'd like to know what Zach thinks of the membership. I heard Axe's great idea of 2 or three people splitting the membership and therefore the heads/discounts etc...

Blitzout, do you have any pictures of this Neo custom you're buying? Sounds pretty awesome!

Woah! They're doing an Agent Smith too?! You should get him too Brady, Agent Smith is a badass mother____er! :rock :lol

:rock2:rock2:rock2

Best game I've played on the PS3. What took you so long? :lol

I absoloutely loved the Young Drake flashback chapter. :yess:

Oh man, I've been wanting to play these forever! I've just never had a PS3, so I went out a few weeks ago and picked up a PS3 for a great price on sale :D

I got Heavy Rain and the Uncharted games, I played Heavy Rain first (which was incredible). Can you recommend any other PS3 exclusive games? I have a 360 already so I've played most dual-console games, but I'm interested in the PS3 exclusives like Infamous 1 and 2, MSG 4, etc.

Where is Zach? He almost hasn't been on in 24 hours! :panic:

Also, what is up with all these bans? Deckard got banned, and so did DiFabio..anyone know what for?

Woah! They're doing an Agent Smith too?! You should get him too Brady, Agent Smith is a badass mother____er! :rock :lol

Gonna try and pick up a painted headsculpt. Should be an easy bash

Where is Zach? He almost hasn't been on in 24 hours! :panic:

Also, what is up with all these bans? Deckard got banned, and so did DiFabio..anyone know what for?

$H!T REALLY??:panic: Can't believe Deckard and DiFabio got banned:thud:

Oh man, I've been wanting to play these forever! I've just never had a PS3, so I went out a few weeks ago and picked up a PS3 for a great price on sale :D

I got Heavy Rain and the Uncharted games, I played Heavy Rain first (which was incredible). Can you recommend any other PS3 exclusive games? I have a 360 already so I've played most dual-console games, but I'm interested in the PS3 exclusives like Infamous 1 and 2, MSG 4, etc.

That's awesome, yeah I've noticed some cheap PS3's out on sale lately

You should definitely play MSG4, God of War, Resistance 3, InFamous, and Little Big Planet 2.

Theres also a bunch of new PS3 exclusives coming out too, such as the Last of Us, God of War Ascension, and Beyond: Two Souls ( the same deveopers who made Heavy Rain).

Thanks a lot, I don't frequent the customs section that much. That Neo is so good!I'm not sure about Mr.Smith though, he looks a little cartoonish. :dunno

That's awesome, yeah I've noticed some cheap PS3's out on sale lately

You should definitely play MSG4, God of War, Resistance 3, InFamous, and Little Big Planet 2.

Theres also a bunch of new PS3 exclusives coming out too, such as the Last of Us, God of War Ascension, and Beyond: Two Souls ( the same deveopers who made Heavy Rain).

Do you know anything about MSG? I've never played them before and I don't really know the story, but I really want to play MSG4... I know they just released the HD Collection with MSG 2 and 3...but do I need to play anything else before the MSG4? Also, what order should I play them in? Thanks :lol :hi5:

This is a great review, and the coat is suede! Amazing! :rock :love

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2cCKBYNQN0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

I find it odd that Zach hasn't been on in like 30 hours... this place is way too hard to avoid :lol

I find myself waking up in the middle of the night and quickly browsing through the forums in case there is anything good going on :lol :slap

I find it odd that Zach hasn't been on in like 30 hours... this place is way too hard to avoid :lol

I find myself waking up in the middle of the night and quickly browsing through the forums in case there is anything good going on :lol :slap

I'm addicted. :yess:

Hey Jamie, Kato is offering me the Henley with Cargo pants for 220 with shipping. Should I go for it?

Also, The thought of splitting the membership between three people has crossed my mind. I wonder if Zach would be interested?

Hmm...can you post a pic of the outfit so I get the idea of the tailoring and whatnot?

Back