ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Nice, I can't wait to see all of these... do you know what the deal is with all the Dexter customs and not being able to say his name or show his face on here?

I see a lot of guys blurring out Dexter custom faces and calling it like "Miami Serial Killer" and stuff. What gives?

'He who shall not be named' is what most people call it:lol

It's an extremely touchy subject and I'm not 100% sure, but I think it had to go with threats of legal action.

Not even sure I'm alowed to say that:lol

I can't wait either. I know where the base outfits for Walt and Dex are coming from, but I have no idea what outfit I want for Sam. He'll be more of a pet project:D

Haha that's crazy, it's just a little figure and there are legal threats being made? :slap:cuckoo:

You can just call it the 'D' custom if you want :lol

I haven't watched BB yet but which season outfit are you going with? The underwear look?

I know, it's ridiculous. And it's happened again:slap

I'll call it 'The Avenging Angel'. You have to watch the show to understand:wink1:

Watch it NOAW!!!:lol Best show on telly. And yeah, Moe's tailor is making the season 1 'Underwear' outfit:lol:yess:

Haha I will, I'm rewatching all of The Office (US) seasons right now for like the 20th time or something :lol Such an amazing show. Do you ever watch?

Watched the first 2? seasons AGES AGO, and only watched bits and pieces since. It's a very funny show.

Maybe you should start Dexter before Breaking Bad. I love the tone of Dexter and the script is great. But you need to have a strong stomach, especially for the first season:lol

Watched the first 2? seasons AGES AGO, and only watched bits and pieces since. It's a very funny show.

Maybe you should start Dexter before Breaking Bad. I love the tone of Dexter and the script is great. But you need to have a strong stomach, especially for the first season:lol

You watch Breaking Bad too Blitzout? Great show! :yess:

I'm up to Season 3 and I'm hooked already. :thud:

Bryan Cranston as Walter White is pure gold. Watch the show ASAP Jamiee!

You watch Breaking Bad too Blitzout? Great show! :yess:

I'm up to Season 3 and I'm hooked already. :thud:

Bryan Cranston as Walter White is pure gold. Watch the show ASAP Jamiee!

Yep. Have been for 3 years:yess:

I'm watching season 5 as each episode releases. Bloody fantastic. Has to be my favourite show. Walter is such a badass!

Yep. Have been for 3 years:yess:

I'm watching season 5 as each episode releases. Bloody fantastic. Has to be my favourite show. Walter is such a badass!

:hi5:

Nice! Definitely gotta be my favourite show on televsion right now, well at least until the Walking Dead season 3 comes out. :)

It's funny how much of an ass Walt's become. :lol

My favourite moment is gotta be when-

Spoiler Spoiler:

I've heard the first few episodes of Season 5 have gotten some mixed reviews, what do you think of it?

:hi5:

Nice! Definitely gotta be my favourite show on televsion right now, well at least until the Walking Dead season 3 comes out. :)

It's funny how much of an ass Walt's become. :lol

My favourite moment is gotta be when-

Spoiler Spoiler:

I've heard the first few episodes of Season 5 have gotten some mixed reviews, what do you think of it?

Really excited for Walking Dead S3, but the show comes third behind BB and Dexter:D

Wait until you get to season 5. Walt is an insane muderf'kr:lol

Can't even remember that episode:lol:slapBeen so long.....

Only watched the first episode so far, but I really liked it! The same people are the ones who disliked the last couple seasons of Dexter:cuckoo: I guess they feel a show shouldn't run past it's fourth season:dunno

I need these two nowwwww! :panic:

HRG0a.jpg

That's a beautiful photo. They look magnificent displayed together:D

My local store just put them up for PO but they still don't know any details so they also have it for $449.99 (with free shipping but 13% tax). I don't know what to do :( :mad:

So wouldn't it be cheaper to get it off EB's website?

Yep, I'll be ordering off EB's website...but I'm not going to order now, I'd prefer to order just as they ship so I don't have to go all of August with no money :lol

why you guys still hanging out in here , no ones home

Back