ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

6xlAJ.jpg

From cokebabies sale thread

Wow yea, those look incredible, and very realistic. It actually looks like Dexter! :panic:

I say go for it, pretty decent price too :D

:lol I'll consider it. Might wait a week or so before I make up my mind.

Have you made a decision on EB's batman figures?

Hopefully they don't sell out or anything! Let me know when you make up your mind :D

Regarding EB, I'm definitely getting both... there was never a doubt in my mind :lol I'm just waiting for my local store who are now the official Canadian Enterbay distributor to put them up for PO and see what their release date is, otherwise I'll order straight from EB.

What about you?

Won't be ordering straight away, because of all the customs.

Eventually..........maybe.....:lol

You should defo order from EB. Chances are your local distributor won't have them in stock till 2013

Won't be ordering straight away, because of all the customs.

Eventually..........maybe.....:lol

You should defo order from EB. Chances are your local distributor won't have them in stock till 2013

True... but the price will be significantly less and I'll get free shipping :D

Decisions, decisions :lol

Do you have anything coming this month?

I'll talk to you tomorrow buddy, I'm about to pass out! Night! :wave :D

True... but the price will be significantly less and I'll get free shipping :D

Decisions, decisions :lol

Do you have anything coming this month?

True.....But waiting that long would be agony:gah::lol

Unless I buy something, then probably not:monkey1 Feels like forever since I came home to find a package at my doorstep:(

Do you know anything about MSG? I've never played them before and I don't really know the story, but I really want to play MSG4... I know they just released the HD Collection with MSG 2 and 3...but do I need to play anything else before the MSG4? Also, what order should I play them in? Thanks :lol :hi5:

Not much honestly. I've only played MGS3- Snake Eater and it was amazing. Yeah, I think you should play the HD collection first, then play MSG4 so that you get the full experience and understand the story better. I'd have more of an impact I guess if you play the originals first. :hi5: They're both relatively cheap now too. :yess:

Sorry I'm not much help. :slap

About time we got some amazing pics of these pieces :love :drool

311528_405988496115431_1238617947_n.jpg

Here's my theory with Zach...he went to see TDKR for like the 7th time and he couldn't contain himself and just decided to live in the theatre and watch it day in and day out until the movie is no longer playing. And of course, the theatre has no wifi and his iPhone is dead :lol:lol:lol

:lol Then I guess we won't see him for a few weeks......

:lol Then I guess we won't see him for a few weeks......

Months maybe LOL. But he hasn't been on in over 50 hours so I'm assuming he's on his 28th showing or something :lol

That's crazy. I wonder what he's up to. I can hardly be away from this board for 10 hours let alone 50:lol

I know me too...maybe he went to his cottage (if he has one) or away somewhere :dunno

I know me too...maybe he went to his cottage (if he has one) or away somewhere :dunno

:lolIf he did he would have told us. Bogged down with work maybe? Or just having a genuine break:dunno

Anyhoo, I've decided to give the membership a pass and focus on more important stuff. Dexter set comes next. But in between all this I need to save up for my head repaints :monkey1

Yea you're right, he would have said something at least. Hopefully he comes back soon and that he's okay!

That's cool about the membership, the good news is that it will always be available right? Or is it for a limited time at the moment?

Which heads are you getting repainted?

I sure do hope he is okay:(

Membership is only available until the 10th of August and there is only 100 spots:(

Well, not exactly 'repainted' but rather 'painted':lol It'll be Walter and later followed by Sam Beckett. And then Dexter with any luck:pray:

Back