ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Welcome back Zach! :wave :hi5: Pics look amazing man!

Brady, I beat all the Uncharteds and started playing Metal Gear Solid 1 last night and I ordered the HD Collection with MSG 2, and 3 as well :D

Thanks for the Deadwood interest thread too, I'm heading there right now :rock

Oh:( The movies have lied to me:lol

Did you see the membership offer from Iminime? What do you think?

What is it? Like a yearly membership of some sort?

Cool photographs mate.
23lo1vr.gif
:duff

Brady, I beat all the Uncharteds and started playing Metal Gear Solid 1 last night and I ordered the HD Collection with MSG 2, and 3 as well :D

You beat all the UC's yet Jamie?

Yep, beat UC3 last night (which is arguably the BEST)... decided to start the MSG series and bought the original MSG (the Playstation 1 version) off the Playstation Network for $9.99. It's SO ghetto but it's actually a very compelling strategic game, I'm loving it so far! :rock

You have to play the Uncharteds though man, I guarantee that they'll be instant favourites for you. At the end of UC3, I felt so attached to all the characters, I just wanted to play more! I'm hoping Naughty Dog does Uncharted 4 soon :D :pray:

Looks great but still way too skinny! They should have used the Arnold body and then beefed up the traps and whatnot. Everything else looks great though. Too bad he can't really do his signature pose either :(

Are those pics part of a new video or something?

Wow, that was fast:thud:How long does it take to beat the campaign?

Always wanted to play MGS. One day I'll buy the HD collection for the 360. The new one Revengeance looks insane.

Nor worries buddy. Not how I missed the thread before. It must've been buried deep:lol

What is it? Like a yearly membership of some sort?

Yep, with a 10% discount and your choice of any three (3) FREE painted headsculpts:yess:

But I decided to pass, although a lot of folk are doing a three way or two way deal so they all get a discounted price on a headsculpt they desire.

Wow, that was fast:thud:How long does it take to beat the campaign?

Always wanted to play MGS. One day I'll buy the HD collection for the 360. The new one Revengeance looks insane.

Haha it was fast, but the games are actually quite long. I just couldn't put down the controller, they are way too much fun! Each game was about 12 hours and that's just the storyline, if you spend time getting all the treasures, it can definitely be a lot longer.

I've always wanted to play MGS too, so I asked around in the MGS thread in the Video Games section and they recommended that I start with MGS #1 and then getting the HD collection and then the fourth one. MGS #1 is really ghetto because it's from the original Playstation, but it's actually really awesome so far. The story line and all the stealth components of the game are so compelling!

Yep, beat UC3 last night (which is arguably the BEST)... decided to start the MSG series and bought the original MSG (the Playstation 1 version) off the Playstation Network for $9.99. It's SO ghetto but it's actually a very compelling strategic game, I'm loving it so far! :rock

You have to play the Uncharteds though man, I guarantee that they'll be instant favourites for you. At the end of UC3, I felt so attached to all the characters, I just wanted to play more! I'm hoping Naughty Dog does Uncharted 4 soon :D :pray:

Good stuff Jamie! I swear, my emotions were all over the place when I was playing UC3, especially when-

Spoiler Spoiler:

:gah:

Good stuff Jamie! I swear, my emotions were all over the place when I was playing UC3, especially when-

Spoiler Spoiler:

:gah:

Oh tell me about it! I was freaking! :panic:

Also in UC2 when,

Spoiler Spoiler:

Amazing games :D

I have played WAY too much MGS tonight :panic: :lol

Paid for Katos Dex Henley!:panic: Next up is the cargo pants:D

Can't wait to own a handmade sample of Katos work. He is a god of 1/6 tailoring and I've always wanted to own his work. The Dex sculpt will be a while off but no harm in getting everything else prepared and ready to go!

Sweet!!! You'll have the best Dexter custom out there :D

He sure is. I've introduced him to outside but he is not ready to go exploring on his own just yet. Any tips so he doesn't run away when the time comes?

Make sure he has his collar, the neighbors know he's yours, set his boundaries so he understands what's safe and not. Go out with him a lot and if your older cat goes outside make sure he goes with him.

He's gonna be curious, just let him know where it's okay to be curious. :lol

Kittehs are growing up! Yay! :blissy

Back