ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Where else are we supposed to go haha? We're like stray cats, just feed us and shelter us in another thread and we're happy :lol

But seriously, it is weird that Zach hasn't been on.. He's come on at least once a day for as long as I've known him. I really hope he's okay. :(

Boo slept on his face and killed him:panic::panic::lol

He'll be back. They always come crawling back.........:impatient:

Hahaha Boo :lol :lol :lol

Yea I hope so, he better not pull an 'Eric' like that Yankee Planet guy that we were friends with and just up and leave :slap

Did he chat in your collection thread Jamie? I doubt Zach would do that. If he never returns, it means something bad has happened, rather than him just having ditched us.

Anyway, changing the conversation, what PS3 game are you playing next Jamie?

Where is Zach? He almost hasn't been on in 24 hours!

Also, what is up with all these bans? Deckard got banned, and so did DiFabio..anyone know what for?

I find it odd that Zach hasn't been on in like 30 hours... this place is way too hard to avoid

Here's my theory with Zach...he went to see TDKR for like the 7th time and he couldn't contain himself and just decided to live in the theatre and watch it day in and day out until the movie is no longer playing. And of course, the theatre has no wifi and his iPhone is dead

Months maybe LOL. But he hasn't been on in over 50 hours so I'm assuming he's on his 28th showing or something

That's crazy. I wonder what he's up to. I can hardly be away from this board for 10 hours let alone 50l

Still no zach :panic:

No bueno.

Yea you're right, he would have said something at least. Hopefully he comes back soon and that he's okay!

Zach? ? ? ?

He hasn't been on in almost four days now....

Where else are we supposed to go haha? We're like stray cats, just feed us and shelter us in another thread and we're happy

But seriously, it is weird that Zach hasn't been on.. He's come on at least once a day for as long as I've known him. I really hope he's okay.

Hahaha Boo

Yea I hope so, he better not pull an 'Eric' like that Yankee Planet guy that we were friends with and just up and leave :slap

Did he chat in your collection thread Jamie? I doubt Zach would do that. If he never returns, it means something bad has happened, rather than him just having ditched us.

Anyway, changing the conversation, what PS3 game are you playing next Jamie?

I'M ALIVE! :panic:

Did Boo trip you down the stairs?

:lol

I went on a fast-notice trip to do some white water rafting and hiking. Forgot my iPhone. :slap
I did however remember my camera.

P1010355.jpg

P1010394.jpg

P1010441.jpg

P1010452.jpg

P1010476.jpg

P1010520.jpg

P1010528.jpg

P1010562.jpg

Beautiful pics bro. America has a fascinating wildlife. Did you see any bears?:lol

Probably best that you forgot your phone. Getting back to nature is a ton of fun, and technology can put a dampen on that

Thanks bud. :duff

Nope, no bears. I've only seen one wild bear before.

Oh:( The movies have lied to me:lol

Did you see the membership offer from Iminime? What do you think?

Back