ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Really heats up toward the end of season 3. How awesome is
Spoiler Spoiler:
Such a sick, maniacal bastard, but I love
Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh and welcome to the best thread on this forum, Will:D

:lol

Yeah,
Spoiler Spoiler:
is a great character, so cold and calculating. Thanks Brady! :)

Yeah,
Spoiler Spoiler:
is a great character, so cold and calculating. Thanks Brady! :)

No worries:hi5:I'm glad we have another BB junkie. Please tell me you also watch Dexter:pray:

Everyone's Joker PF EX waitlist is converting but mine...

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

:lol Yeah, damn funny.

Anyways, took some pics:

P1010745-1-1.jpg

P1010732-1.jpg

P1010666-1.jpg

P1010662-1.jpg

If you can get through this without laughing you need to go see a doctor. :lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ5l5ls0hP4&feature=youtu.be

:rotfl That's pretty funny and creative! Awesome new shots of your Durden and Batman Zach! I was in a bidding match on Ebay for a Medicom Batman a few days ago and it ended up selling for $330. :gah:

No worries:hi5:I'm glad we have another BB junkie. Please tell me you also watch Dexter:pray:

Well I did actually watch a few episodes of Dexter some time ago but once I started Breaking Bad I forgot all about it. :lol Did yuu get your custom Waltere White head yet?

Well I did actually watch a few episodes of Dexter some time ago but once I started Breaking Bad I forgot all about it. :lol Did yuu get your custom Waltere White head yet?

Once you have finished with Breaking Bad you should start watching it again. I must look like an idiot with my endless promotion of the show, but I really do love it. In the same league as BB for me.

Been sent off to the painter and we are discussing what I want done with it. Still waiting on Moe to finish the clothing set.
You should jump on the list:hi5:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113856

Once you have finished with Breaking Bad you should start watching it again. I must look like an idiot with my endless promotion of the show, but I really do love it. In the same league as BB for me.

Been sent off to the painter and we are discussing what I want done with it. Still waiting on Moe to finish the clothing set.
You should jump on the list:hi5:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113856

Wow that's cool! Which Walt head did you get? The haired version? Who's painting it?

I'll think about it, because I prefer the goatee look of Heisenberg. :yess:

Wow that's cool! Which Walt head did you get? The haired version? Who's painting it?

I'll think about it, because I prefer the goatee look of Heisenberg. :yess:

The haired version obviously. Been wanting to put together a season 1 Walt for a long time:yess: Small Studios is painting it, you can see examples of his work here:
https://smallstudios.blogspot.com.au/

A Heisenberg Walt would be awesome but the season 1 underwear outfit is so iconic:exactly:

:rotfl At rubber arms. Gonna cause a riot:lecture

Last edited:

Looks alright. Would have liked a second headsculpt. If the price is under $300 I'll consider it.

Yeah, I'm not too impressed. Though, I'm surprised it has PERS and it's not a DX.

$300 USD.........I must admit it does look good. But I though Hot Toys were past the days of rubber arms. Although articulated shoulders are a great idea. And a new type of PERS? Me likey.

Are you gonna get this Zach? Or Will? Or Jamie? :lol so many names to remember:slap

$300 USD.........I must admit it does look good. But I though Hot Toys were past the days of rubber arms. Although articulated shoulders are a great idea. And a new type of PERS? Me likey.

Are you gonna get this Zach? Or Will? Or Jamie? :lol so many names to remember:slap

It's a maybe at the moment. I'm trying to make a Nolan Batman collection but the Mark VII and the Hulk are really tempting me. What about you?

Yeah MKVII is the nicest Avenger so far from HT.

Yeah MKVII is the nicest Avenger so far from HT.

:exactly::lecture:lecture

The rest of the team aren't so great. Have you ever thought about getting your Medicom Batman upgraded? You should get Seb to widen/repaint the head for you! :yess:

Back