ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

I actually have been. And yeah, me and seb have been talking. :D

That's awesome! Seb is a really talented guy, I hope to get one of my figures customized by him one day. :wink1:

It's funny how Medicom seems to be the only 1/6 company which got the cowl right. :cuckoo:

That's awesome! Seb is a really talented guy, I hope to get one of my figures customized by him one day. :wink1:

It's funny how Medicom seems to be the only 1/6 company which got the cowl right. :cuckoo:

It's funny and Ironic at the same time. :lol

Jamie, posted on Bill's FB:

When you order both Batman and Joker from us through ENTERBAY.com, you will have all 3 gifts, if you order only Joker you will have only the Mask and batman have no gift. so for those who ordered Joker. and want to add a Batman please do so within 1 months during the promotional period an make sure you leave a note to us that you had ordered Joker and now Batman so that we know how to combine your orders to supply the gifts.

Been so busy lately! But I did catch Bourne Legacy today and it was awesome, HOWEVER, don't expect it to be a full-out action flick cause it isn't...great movie though! :rock

I wonder if EB is still shipping in September, I'd love to get the exclusives but if not then no big deal... at least the Hot Toys TDKR 1/4 has the Joker mask one way or another :D

Glad you liked Bourne, gonna try and catch it this week.

Also, Will Ferrel's new flick looks pretty good as well!

Also, all these posters and no room! :panic:

43d6ac85.jpg

:panic::panic::panic:

What a great bunch of posters you have! I really dig the Bank Robber Joker poster, never seen that before. As always, the official Dark Knight has to be my favourite. While the Dark Knight Rises poster looks like a 5-minute PS job.

:panic::panic::panic:

What a great bunch of posters you have! I really dig the Bank Robber Joker poster, never seen that before. As always, the official Dark Knight has to be my favourite. While the Dark Knight Rises poster looks like a 5-minute PS job.

tumblr_lvoi6tDkwK1r4mur8o1_500.gif

And ya, the TDKR one isn't the best. But I thought it would be the best choice to match the TDK one.

Zach, where are you getting your posters from? I already have the "Why So Serious" one but where did you get the Joker one on the far right? That's the one I want!

Universal Studios. :lol

I'm sure you can find it online.....

Damn, I need to go to Universal Studios then :lol But didn't WB distribute the film? :dunno

I would bid on that poster but I want one without the date on the bottom :lecture

Yeah, I got it about 4 years ago when I went. They had all kinds of posters.

I'm sure theres one on ebay without the date.

:lol

It's a maybe at the moment. I'm trying to make a Nolan Batman collection but the Mark VII and the Hulk are really tempting me. What about you?

Staying away from all HT at the moment. None of it really interests me anyway. I'm after some more 'iconic' figures. But I do like the look of the DX 11

Your in buddy:naughty:naughty

But seriously, Seb is super talented. And he's like a popular nightclub. There's a long waiting list, and only a few get in at a time:thud:

Looking good Brady, can't wait to see the final product :D

Zach, I don't even want to know how much your paying just to talk to Seb :lol

Thanks, just waiting for my painter to post the pics in his thread. In the meantime I'll continue to play around in photoshop:D I'm teaching myself how to use it.

The Butcher for sure Brady! :yess:

And Jamie, I'm just thinking about upgrading the head for now.

2194_12893-620x-THATS_A_BINGO.jpg

BTW, what are you asking Seb to do exactly?

Back