ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Looks awesome Brady, you doing fully tailored too right?

Just received the Art and Making of the Dark Knight trilogy, really happy at the quality of the book. Gonna get straight into it!

Jamie, I DEMAND to see pics of EB Joker within the week from you.

Modded my medi's chest today. Quite an improvement IMO.

Before:

AF10E02B-4298-4A1C-B7F6-41586CCC0CFF-2438-00000D723285B0BC.jpg

After:
584D4682-55A0-48EB-9ADE-5AB58D0A3A46-2438-00000D7219DDEFE7.jpg

:rock2

Nice! No more man-boobage! How'd it go? I'd be too afraid to cut up my own figure.

Jamie, I DEMAND to see pics of EB Joker within the week from you.

I seriously have no money right now :lol I think I'm just going to wait it out and order with my local store :(

What's up with you guys?! I picked up Sleeping Dogs today for $7 (traded in 7 old ass 360 games), and it is AMAZING. Get this game now!! Can't stop playing :lol

Is EB shipping now or is it still set for September? I could probably get one of them in Sept (maybe) :D

Not too sure. I've seen loads of pics on facebook though. So I thought they were shipping out.

You only have like 30 days to get the exclusives though!

Still cracks me up every single time :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLaX8UvVUQw[/ame]

I seriously have no money right now :lol I think I'm just going to wait it out and order with my local store :(

What's up with you guys?! I picked up Sleeping Dogs today for $7 (traded in 7 old ass 360 games), and it is AMAZING. Get this game now!! Can't stop playing :lol

That's out now?!?!:panic: Totally went past my radar. Might have to rent it.

Not much has been going on. Monday I'm picking up the Henley, but I haven't a body to put it on:slap

I can't put down Sleeping Dogs, it has to be the best game I've played all year. It's an absolute blast, and I haven't even scratched the surface. I haven't even picked up a gun yet! :lol

Best moment so far: I was cruising down one of the Hong Kong highways on the coast on my motorbike (the world is beautiful and the graphics are stunning) and I saw a little rest stop with a nice sunset so I went over to take a photo with my phone and next thing you know a drunk a$$hole is trying to photobomb the picture. What do I do? Beat his ass to a pulp and threw him over the railings into the water and rocks :lol :yess:

Back