ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

:lol you guys look like your having fun

Awesome collection Jamie! That King Leo is looking mighty fine (But, does it replace your two hot toy leos?)

Oh and nice tattoo :lol

:lol you guys look like your having fun

Awesome collection Jamie! That King Leo is looking mighty fine (But, does it replace your two hot toy leos?)

Oh and nice tattoo :lol

Oh yea man! Big time, it's amazing :rock Now I don't have to worry about the rubber or anything :monkey3

Because of all the law suits and whatnot?

Nah, just because I feel guilty doing it towards the filmmaker. I also love seeing movies on big tvs and in theaters. Watching on my MacBook doesn't really give me that. :lol

Nah, just because I feel guilty doing it towards the filmmaker. I also love seeing movies on big tvs and in theaters. Watching on my MacBook doesn't really give me that. :lol

I used to think about that but then I looked at my already massive DVD collection and said "F___ it".
Also, I put my downloads on a USB and watch it on my big screen

I used to think about that but then I looked at my already massive DVD collection and said "F___ it".
Also, I put my downloads on a USB and watch it on my big screen

:lol :lol

Yeah, I have a cord that plugs into my tv from my laptop, but it just doesn't feel the same. :dunno :lol

:lol Just buy a stick dude!

You guys seen Creepshow? Watched it last night. Pretty funny although I guess it was scary back when it was released. Might watch number 2 tonight

I definitely agree with you Zach, I do like to respect filmmakers but then being a student and such a huge film buff, I just can't see everything in theatres (and there is nothing more that I hate more than seeing a bad movie in theatres). So torrenting is my only option to see movies that just aren't worthy of a admission price or cost of a blu-ray, you know?

I do the USB method as well and I bought a Sony surround sound system to hook up to my tv for the ultimate experience :D

You guys seen Creepshow? Watched it last night. Pretty funny although I guess it was scary back when it was released. Might watch number 2 tonight

Hell yea man! Classics right there! I haven't seen them in ages (they also scared me as a kid too haha). You've seen Tales of the Cryptkeeper too right?

I definitely agree with you Zach, I do like to respect filmmakers but then being a student and such a huge film buff, I just can't see everything in theatres (and there is nothing more that I hate more than seeing a bad movie in theatres). So torrenting is my only option to see movies that just aren't worthy of a admission price or cost of a blu-ray, you know?

:exactly: my thoughts exactly. Plus I can't afford to pay for every new DVD that comes out.

Hell yea man! Classics right there! I haven't seen them in ages (they also scared me as a kid too haha). You've seen Tales of the Cryptkeeper too right?

Yeah I love those old horror movies, King and Romero FTW!

Haven't seen Tale of the Cryptkeeper. I'll download it sometime:D

I have no idea what you guys are talking about, I don't watch too many horror films though. So that'd explain. They're to cheezy for me! :lol

Back