ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

This only seems appropriate too..

oz.jpg

Jesus! :lol The biggest spiders we have in my area are like the size of my thumb... we have wolf spiders (size of your hand) up north in the more forested areas but they are pretty rare. There have been like 1 or 2 reports of the Northern (Canadian) Black Widow around here but I think you have a better chance of being hit by lightning then seeing one of those.

I wouldn't care for geckos or moths, they don't do anything but spiders are just a huge pain in the ass and are nasty little ____ers :pfft: So how are spiders the size of your hand getting into your bathroom? Seal up your windows and hide yo kids, hide yo wife! Haha

^:lol nice I see what you did there!

Nah what I meant was moths the size of my hand:lol The biggest spiders I've seen in my house are about the size of my palm, but a shoe can take care of those.

But trust me, moths are the real nuisance! Imagine sitting on the john and having this huge moth dive between your legs! I find them just as scary as spiders because of that:lol

^:lol nice I see what you did there!

Nah what I meant was moths the size of my hand:lol The biggest spiders I've seen in my house are about the size of my palm, but a shoe can take care of those.

But trust me, moths are the real nuisance! Imagine sitting on the john and having this huge moth dive between your legs! I find them just as scary as spiders because of that:lol

Oh right :lol Yea you should get one of those electric tennis racket things and zap those asses right out of the air!

Electric_fly_swatter_23.jpg

^That is the greatest invention known to man! I have to get me one of those. For the moment I just aimlessly throw my shoes at them, missing most of the time and subsequently breaking something:lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRV4d9LCawU&feature=relmfu[/ame]

^That is the greatest invention known to man! I have to get me one of those. For the moment I just aimlessly throw my shoes at them, missing most of the time and subsequently breaking something:lol

Or invest in a flamethrower...:lol

^Dude your just feeding your fear by watching that.

I get those bad boys from time to time, their hard to squish because of how quick they are.

^Dude your just feeding your fear by watching that.

I get those bad boys from time to time, their hard to squish because of how quick they are.

I love that guys videos man, it's usually him getting attacked by spiders and then his little girl yelling at him :lol:lol:lol

But yea, I do hope you have a shotgun or something to blow that thing into pieces. How come some Australian innovator hasn't invented the giant spider vacuum cleaner that chainsaws them into little pieces? :lol

Apparently were 'pacifists' towards spiders, which is the reason such an invention doesn't exist:lol
Plus, why waste money on that when a shoe does the exist same thing:dunnoOr, the classic combo of insect spray and a slipper:D

Apparently were 'pacifists' towards spiders, which is the reason such an invention doesn't exist:lol
Plus, why waste money on that when a shoe does the exist same thing:dunnoOr, the classic combo of insect spray and a slipper:D

Insect spray and a lighter? :D

My Dad usually says that Sydney is free from most spiders and that's probably the best place to travel... how close are you to there?

I want to kill them, not damage my home:lol

I don't know much about Sydneys spider population, but they do have a large population of ____ heads. And Bondi beach is full of jellyfish and sharks.

That's why I'm glad to be a Queenslander, the most dangerous state in the country in terms of creepy crawlies:D

If you plan on travelling down under, I do suggest New South Wales. It's where all the fun is to be had. And if you have some spare time, drop into North Queensland, where the best beaches and countryside can be found.

If you plan on travelling down under, I do suggest New South Wales. It's where all the fun is to be had. And if you have some spare time, drop into North Queensland, where the best beaches and countryside can be found.

I will definitely take that under consideration! Much obliged! I'm off to bed man, 5:30 AM here :monkey1 Have a good night!

Whew, just caught up with all the gossip. :lol

Where should I start!

Exorcist is also my fav horror movie, Halloween 1 comes second and The Thing 1982 comes third! :rock

I used to have a bad ass statue collection, yes...I regret selling them. But with the coming 1/4 figures I feel that's even better than 1/4 statues, i'm cutting my 1/6 spending for this transition, bring it!

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly is my fav western, if there ever was a character worthy of 1/4 figure representation it would be blondie! (Same for Arnold Conan)!

Zach, stop what you're doing and go watch Indy 1 and 2 asap young man! :tap Raiders is my favorite movie of all time yet I own no figure or statue of him :slap One day in 1/4 scale. :pray:

I saved the best for last!

I can't believe there are lolspider videos!

Leave it to the land of Humongous to create lolspider videos!

Blitz stories were hilarious :lol

I am like Jamie, I hate spiders, hate them with a passion!

I will burn my house down just to kill one the size of a penny! :lol

My lolcats chase those ____ers all over the place in the basement!

That video is insane and that pic of the spider in the corner gave me goosebumps! :(

Ahhh..the Zach thread.....what a great feeling to be caught up.

:lol time well spent, eh?
Since when do kittehs chase spiders? My cat'll bring every dead creature to my door except spiders. And he certainly doesn't chase them round the house. Every time I see a spider I run into his bedroom and tell him to get the spider, but all he does is meow at me:lol Goddamn lazy kitteh

You think those videos are creepy?
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKQ2xHsFTTw&list=UUU_EzYoj9nO_2hv-fXP5-vQ&index=12&feature=plcp[/ame]

Whew, just caught up with all the gossip. :lol

Where should I start!

Exorcist is also my fav horror movie, Halloween 1 comes second and The Thing 1982 comes third! :rock

I used to have a bad ass statue collection, yes...I regret selling them. But with the coming 1/4 figures I feel that's even better than 1/4 statues, i'm cutting my 1/6 spending for this transition, bring it!

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly is my fav western, if there ever was a character worthy of 1/4 figure representation it would be blondie! (Same for Arnold Conan)!

Zach, stop what you're doing and go watch Indy 1 and 2 asap young man! :tap Raiders is my favorite movie of all time yet I own no figure or statue of him :slap One day in 1/4 scale. :pray:

I saved the best for last!

I can't believe there are lolspider videos!

Leave it to the land of Humongous to create lolspider videos!

Blitz stories were hilarious

I am like Jamie, I hate spiders, hate them with a passion!

I will burn my house down just to kill one the size of a penny! :lol

My lolcats chase those ____ers all over the place in the basement!

That video is insane and that pic of the spider in the corner gave me goosebumps!

Ahhh..the Zach thread.....what a great feeling to be caught up.

17980566.jpg

Bad minion :mad:

:lol

That spider video is :panic:

Glad you got caught up!
Indy is coming out on Blu pretty soon right Jye?

Blitz, You must have a little bit of Bear Grylls in you to live in Australia. That ____ seems intense. :lol

All I get is ____ing squirrels a plague of Hobo spiders every winter and this annoying little Shizzu next door. I keep hoping it jumps the fence so my dog snickers can say hi. lol

Oh, and void. My thread is way more cooler and hip then your thread. So:cuckoo:
hipster-kitty1.jpg

Back