ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Yea man, it's been locked out since the 15th :mad:

I could be enjoying preseason hockey right now but nope! :(

I will, I'm probably going to watch the last two episodes in a few minutes and then start Season 5 later tonight! :yess:

Yea man, it's been locked out since the 15th :mad:

I could be enjoying preseason hockey right now but nope! :(

I will, I'm probably going to watch the last two episodes in a few minutes and then start Season 5 later tonight! :yess:

Took me three ****in years to reach the season 5 mid season finale, and you get there is two ****in weeks:mad::gah:

:lol

I'm very passionate and dedicated to quality TV shows :D :yess:

Zach, your homework tonight is to play New Vegas :lecture

Thinking about it. But BF3 and a replay of Assassin's Creed: Revelations is calling my name.

I'm very passionate and dedicated to quality TV shows :D :yess:

I started watching BB when it first came out. It was always an agonizing wait for the next season, years in between. I don't know what I'll do with myself when the show comes to an end:monkey2 I'm glad I've been able to recommend it to so many people, Zach included. I'll be especially glad when I have Walter and Jesse sitting on my shelves. It'll be a beautiful sight.

Thinking about it. But BF3 and a replay of Assassin's Creed: Revelations is calling my name.

Still haven't played AC Brotherhood or Revelations yet. Maybe I should pick them up before AC III.

I started watching BB when it first came out. It was always an agonizing wait for the next season, years in between. I don't know what I'll do with myself when the show comes to an end:monkey2 I'm glad I've been able to recommend it to so many people, Zach included. I'll be especially glad when I have Walter and Jesse sitting on my shelves. It'll be a beautiful sight.

:panic: How did you even survive?! After watching an episode, I immediately have to watch another one, and then another one, and I keep going until I pass out :lol

You deserve a medal for your loyalty, I would have pulled out my hair waiting a full week for the next episode and months, years for seasons. :thud:

I'll be especially glad when I have Walter and Jesse sitting on my shelves. It'll be a beautiful sight.

Lucky bastard. :D

Still haven't played AC Brotherhood or Revelations yet. Maybe I should pick them up before AC III.
tumblr_m8v02dqMHu1rsncg1.gif

You have to play those two! You'll be lost without them.

:panic: How did you even survive?! After watching an episode, I immediately have to watch another one, and then another one, and I keep going until I pass out :lol

You deserve a medal for your loyalty, I would have pulled out my hair waiting a full week for the next episode and months, years for seasons. :thud:

I'm patient:D

I can't take the tension anymore! :panic:

I was literally standing up waiting for Gus to get in his car and for Walt to blow him up and then he walks away!!!! Noooo!!!

I can't take the tension anymore! :panic:

I was literally standing up waiting for Gus to get in his car and for Walt to blow him up and then he walks away!!!! Noooo!!!

It was such a good plan! How the hell did Gus suspect his car waas rigged?

It was such a good plan! How the hell did Gus suspect his car waas rigged?

I guess he just had the gut feeling or the realization that he has Walt and Jesse backed up against the wall and there is the possibility that they could strike back. Plus, he knows Walt is a smart guy and would plan something sophisticated like that since Walt can't just walk up and shoot him like he tried before.

Is that a shirt? I want that now!

i got it off 9gag , it was just a pic . IDK if its a shirt , sure looks like heineken

I want that on a shirt now :( :lecture

OMG Uncle Tio in the DEA Office spelling out "SUCK MY...." with like 30 DEA agents and Hank in there :lol:lol:lol I'm laughing so hard hahaha.

The guy who plays Uncle Tio deserves an Emmy, the faces and anger that the guy shows are incredible.

DING DING DING!

Holy ****, best episode of BB hands down! When Gus walked out after being blown up and was straightening his tie, I was like oh come on, no ****ing way but then the camera shows his skull and then him collapsing. OMG! :panic:

"I won!"

:yess:

Coolest episode of BB ever... well, besides the one about a fly. :exactly: :lol

Back