ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Season 5 highlight of BB for Walt Jr...enjoying a nice Raisin Bran Crunch breakfast :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqJmP7PcaUw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

OMG Yes please.

breaking-bat-detail_cached_thumb_-928107ac47da4bc345a3edd84ac43cf3.jpg

https://www.riptapparel.com/?utm_so...um=wall+post&utm_campaign=Daily+Facebook+Post

Use the coupon code "Shmoes" and get a buck off. :D

Bump Jamie you have to buy that shirt!!

I'm seriously broke right now :lol I spent the rest of my money at Costco the other day :panic:

But I had a THIRD interview with the movie company I've been interviewing for. I still won't say the name because I don't want to jinx myself but I'll give you a hint- The Dark Knight Rises, Avatar, Resident Evil: Retribution, The Hobbit, etc, etc, etc.

BTW, have you ever seen Seven Pounds with Will Smith? Amazing movie!

They're cooking inside fumigated homes! This is genius!

I'm seriously broke right now :lol I spent the rest of my money at Costco the other day :panic:

But I had a THIRD interview with the movie company I've been interviewing for. I still won't say the name because I don't want to jinx myself but I'll give you a hint- The Dark Knight Rises, Avatar, Resident Evil: Retribution, The Hobbit, etc, etc, etc.

:horror Wait what? Are you applying for a job with a movie company? :panic::panic::panic:

Such a great idea by Walt. :clap

Yea buddy, today was my third interview with them. It's for HR/recruiter.

Fingers crossed! :pray:

Oh wow. Best of luck! If you get the job, make sure you get to hire Zach. :lol

:rock awesome man!
Everything there is WB. Accept for Avatar, that was Fox.

Great movie! Will Smith is an underrated actor IMO.

:exactly:
Oh wow. Best of luck! If you get the job, make sure you get to hire Zach. :lol

I second this. :lecture

I need some help/advice. The other day I had I had to put down my eldest cat Ginger due to various health complications, the main being cancer. A couple days later and I believe Simba has become aware of Gingers disappearance. He has been sleeping more, and is much less playful. I'm not sure if it's just the weather or if he is missing Ginger. They hadn't been together long, and Ginger never warmed to the idea of a new cat, but Simba always tried to play with him regardless.

Do you have any advice on how to get Simba out of this phase or do you think it will pass naturally? I will eventually get another cat, but I can't right now.

I need some help/advice. The other day I had I had to put down my eldest cat Ginger due to various health complications, the main being cancer. A couple days later and I believe Simba has become aware of Gingers disappearance. He has been sleeping more, and is much less playful. I'm not sure if it's just the weather or if he is missing Ginger. They hadn't been together long, and Ginger never warmed to the idea of a new cat, but Simba always tried to play with him regardless.

Do you have any advice on how to get Simba out of this phase or do you think it will pass naturally? I will eventually get another cat, but I can't right now.

My condolences. It must have been horrible to go through with it. I'm sure that Simba will snap out of it after a while. I reckon he will benefit from a new cat, but since that isn't possible, just pay a lot of attention to him and nurture him as much as you can. :dunno

Sorry I'm not much of a help bud. :(

My condolences. It must have been horrible to go through with it. I'm sure that Simba will snap out of it after a while. I reckon he will benefit from a new cat, but since that isn't possible, just pay a lot of attention to him and nurture him as much as you can. :dunno

Sorry I'm not much of a help bud. :(

Thanks. It's been weird, not having him around. It's quite a shock.

I'm sure he will. He'll be getting a lot more attention from now on.

My condolences Brady, that is saddening news :( I'm sure Simba misses his friend, but maybe you can try spoiling him now to keep him distracted. Maybe more treats, a new toy, more cat nip? Just keep giving him lots of TLC and he will snap out of it soon :)

Also, I traded in a stack of old games for BF3 (which I will beat this weekend and then trade towards RE6 Anthology on Tuesday), but it is VERY disappointing. It's boring and extremely overdone. The developers tried WAY too hard to make it a great shooter but it's like that fat girl that acts like she is pretty but she just simply isn't. :lol

The one thing that I hate is the visor glare? It's like the dirty spots on the screen for effect. Half the time I can't even see what I'm doing. Any soldier would take that thing off in battle if they couldn't see. :slap

The only really cool mission so far was the jet mission, but all I can say is that I'm happy to be getting rid of it soon :lol

But I'm only speaking for the campaign, I'm sure online is a blast.

That's too bad brady. I've been in that same exact situation twice now. We had to put my older cat Bobby down a couple years ago and Boo took it real hard. Their relationship sounded like your kitties relationship, Bobby never really warmed up to boo but still. So, a couple months went by and we noticed Boo's depression and behavior wasn't really improving so we adpoted Trip. Then, a little over a year later Trip got lost and boo was going through the same thing so we got Flynn. He's been happy ever since. :D

Honestly, the best thing is to get another buddy for them. You have to thing, they are all alone in a big house with no one that speaks their language.

Also, I traded in a stack of old games for BF3 (which I will beat this weekend and then trade towards RE6 Anthology on Tuesday), but it is VERY disappointing. It's boring and extremely overdone. The developers tried WAY too hard to make it a great shooter but it's like that fat girl that acts like she is pretty but she just simply isn't. :lol

The one thing that I hate is the visor glare? It's like the dirty spots on the screen for effect. Half the time I can't even see what I'm doing. Any soldier would take that thing off in battle if they couldn't see. :slap

The only really cool mission so far was the jet mission, but all I can say is that I'm happy to be getting rid of it soon :lol

But I'm only speaking for the campaign, I'm sure online is a blast.

No, no, no, no. NO. :lol

BF3 is epic beyond epic. The campaign is kinda bad, but you don't buy battlefield for the campaign. It was probably a bad choice since you don't have xbox live.

The other day I was playing, flying a helicopter, this jet came in and took me down, so I bailed out, pulled my shoot, whipped out an rpg cause I knew this guy was gonna come back and try to ram me out of the sky and blew his **** up. :lol

Back