ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

From what I've seen of Hardy, Bronson is his best film. The expression he displays in his face is crazy. So many different emotions.

Neeson is a great actor for sure but he isn't one of the greats. His acting is relatively the same from movie to movie. It's like he has the same personality no matter what the role is.

Have you guys seen Adrian Brody in Wrecked? Reminded me of Grey. Insane performance.

Congrats on getting the job Jamie!! Will you be working on the technical side of things?

Ahh is Wrecked out?! I still haven't seen it but I was thinking about it earlier today and wondering when it was coming out! Off to the Piratebay!!

Last edited:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktLn0zB2xe8&feature=g-u-u[/ame]

OMG :lol

Bahaha someone needs to make that ASAP! My truck has the Ford Sync with the lady voice but I wish it was Samuel L. Jackson yelling at me :lol

"Turn left mother****er!!!"

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIytqCq2YC4[/ame]

Thanks bud! I love the TDKR one too but I'm just in a FP mood :D

Pretty much I'll be doing a lot of general HR work including recruiting, compensation and benefits, organizational management, etc. You'd love the office, there are movie posters and huge LED TVs everywhere showing all the IMAX movie trailers and then they have massive light up posters in the lobbies showing all the new IMAX movies. So right now they have a gigantic Resident Evil Retribution poster :D

That sounds awesome! :rock

From what I've seen of Hardy, Bronson is his best film. The expression he displays in his face is crazy. So many different emotions.

Neeson is a great actor for sure but he isn't one of the greats. His acting is relatively the same from movie to movie. It's like he has the same personality no matter what the role is.

Have you guys seen Adrian Brody in Wrecked? Reminded me of Grey. Insane performance.

Congrats on getting the job Jamie!! Will you be working on the technical side of things?

Hmmm. He is great in Bronson, I still think Bane is his best role. The facial expressions in TDKR are very similar to some of the extreme faces he makes in Bronson. And his voice in TDKR is brilliant.

As far as Neeson, I think he's great.

From Taken to Schindler's List, he's a pretty amazing actor.

Also, I heard Hardy was great in Lawless. Anyone seen that yet?

It's nice to see Shia LaBeouf break away from the Transformers nonsense and start doing some real films anyways.

ah yeah, Lawless ****ing ROCKED! :rock

He's actually excellent in that. Best character in the film IMO.

I better go see it then! I also need to get my butt out and go see End of Watch, Dredd and then Taken 2! :panic:

Also, I have to add Fassbender and Gosling to my favourites list. Gosling especially in Drive and Ides of March. :lecture

What about Looper?

Gonna go see that Wednesday. Yeah, T2 is a must. :rock

Ah forgot about Looper too, I've heard nothing but incredible things. But you can't go wrong with a cast like Bruce Willis and JGL.

Yeah, JGL is excellent. Have you seen 50/50? One of my favorites.

I've been meaning to watch 50/50 forever. I have it in my movie collection, just never gotten around to watching it.

Also, have you seen The Raid yet? I saw it in theatres last year during TIFF and then bought it back in August on blu. Incredible movie, best action movie I've ever seen, hands down. :clap

Ya. Great watch.

Haven't seen Raid yet. I think its at Redbox now though. Might rent it.

No no The Raid has to be seen on blu. Trust me. :lol

Also... I've never seen so many people get shanked at once. BB is incredible! :lol

Nope. Netflix has Blu now. I don't get the DVD's though, I only stream. Though, that's in full HD as well.

So what is it per month? $5 or something?

Pretty damn good deal if you can get HD and blu now! :rock

I think BB season 5 has been my favourite so far. I'm even starting to grow fond of Todd! :lol

And Walt killing Mike was...well intense :panic:

Back