ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Jesse-Pinkman-Eating-Nervously.gif

Jesse-Pinkman-Breaking-Bad-Drinking-Water.gif

Most awkward dinner ever. :lecture

I felt bad for the kid... not only was it awkward because of Skyler boozing it up, but he probably hasn't had a home cooked meal with a family since he last ate with his parents during the early episodes of season one. Plus, he was also trying to make conversation and cut the tension but to no avail. :(

now you can watch this. :lol
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeJ8uXMhsCE[/ame]

Hahahaha that was awesome!

"Get out of my territory.."
"YEA *****!"
"EXCUSE ME?!?!"

:lol:lol:lol

Zach, you getting RE6?

I was the same way until RE5 came out years ago and it blew my mind. :rock

FINALLY got around to watching The Grey with Liam Neeson. Amazing! The ending was probably the best part of the movie for me, it wasn't your typical cliche positive ending. I was seriously expecting a helicopter to come down and starting shooting all the wolves or Liam Neeson taking on all the wolves and killing them all and then being saved. :slap

But nope, and I was pleasantly surprised. :clap

Yep! I think they both killed each other and they're both just lying there having their final breathes... similar to what he did what he shot the wolf at the beginning of the film.

Liam Neeson is such a damn fine actor! :rock

Best actor there is IMO, followed closely by Pitt and Hardy.

Hardy is great but he still hasn't proved himself to be one of the greats- yet! Warrior is his finest film so far IMO.

Some of my favourites are Leo, Jeremy Renner, and Denzel. Neeson as well obviously. Can't wait to see Taken 2! :yess:

Zach, do you still have my Fresh Prince sig? I'm bored of this one for now, I want FP back :D

Last edited:

Hardy is great but he still hasn't proved himself to be one of the greats- yet! Warrior is his finest film so far IMO.

Some of my favourites are Leo, Jeremy Renner, and Denzel. Neeson as well obviously. Can't wait to see Taken 2! :yess:
Have you seen "Bronson" or "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy"? Both great performances. But yeah, Warrior and Bane IMO.

Leo is up there too.

Zach, do you still have my Fresh Prince sig? I'm bored of this one for now, I want FP back :D

BTW, I received my employment offer from...*drumroll*

IMAX Corporation!

I start in two weeks! :yess: I also get free IMAX movies whenever I want and can screen movies early (sometimes). :panic:

:rock

Congrats! Get me a job! :lol

I can make you a new sig if you want, but yeah I have your FP one somewhere around here...

Have you seen "Bronson" or "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy"? Both great performances. But yeah, Warrior and Bane IMO.

Leo is up there too.

:rock

Congrats! Get me a job! :lol

I can make you a new sig if you want, but yeah I have your FP one somewhere around here...

Bane was great but I felt like Nolan should have made the film longer to allow Bane's storyline to be fully developed in order for him to have the full effect.

Last edited:

jamie-1-1.jpg

Here ya go. :D

Yeah, that job sounds awesome. So what exactly will you be doing there?

jamie-1-1.jpg

Here ya go. :D

Yeah, that job sounds awesome. So what exactly will you be doing there?

Thanks bud! I love the TDKR one too but I'm just in a FP mood :D

Last edited:

From what I've seen of Hardy, Bronson is his best film. The expression he displays in his face is crazy. So many different emotions.

Neeson is a great actor for sure but he isn't one of the greats. His acting is relatively the same from movie to movie. It's like he has the same personality no matter what the role is.

Have you guys seen Adrian Brody in Wrecked? Reminded me of Grey. Insane performance.

Congrats on getting the job Jamie!! Will you be working on the technical side of things?

Back