ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Okay wow that does look awesome :lol F the campaign then! I actually got this one for PS3 cause it didn't really matter which console I got it on since I'm trading it but maybe one day I'll buy it again for online.

Thanks for your help guys. Looks like I will have to get another buddy for him. Simba is about 8 months old now, should I get another cat around his age or a little younger/older?

Would Simba be threatened if it was an older cat? Maybe he will start to feel that he is king of the castle now and an older cat might upset him because the older cat would take dominance and superiority? I don't really know, I'm just trying to get into the mind of a cat :lol

Maybe if a got a younger cat that is super energetic then he'd consider it to be his younger sibling and they'd play better together?

Would Simba be threatened if it was an older cat? Maybe he will start to feel that he is king of the castle now and an older cat might upset him because the older cat would take dominance and superiority? I don't really know, I'm just trying to get into the mind of a cat :lol

Maybe if a got a younger cat that is super energetic then he'd consider it to be his younger sibling and they'd play better together?

All good points. I just don't want him to beat up the younger cat, if he felt threatened. But he definitely needs someone to play with.

Then maybe a friendly yet playful one or two year old cat would be perfect :D

I'm trying to watch as little BB episodes as I can...I only have about four left and then I'm all done :( :monkey2

I wish there was like 100 seasons, I'd still be addicted and watch them all :pray:

Thank you guys so much for speaking so highly of it, it has to be the best show I've ever seen! :clap :hi5:

I'm trying to watch as little BB episodes as I can...I only have about four left and then I'm all done :( :monkey2

I wish there was like 100 seasons, I'd still be addicted and watch them all :pray:

Thank you guys so much for speaking so highly of it, it has to be the best show I've ever seen! :clap :hi5:

I feel your pain, but the show is going to be better off ending at season 5. Short and sweet.

Blitz. Get a younger kitty, same gender. It will make it easier for him to adapt.

He might beat him up a bit the first couple days, but that all normal. :D

tumblr_matoc6eyWD1rv6rkco1_400.gif

:lol:lol:lol

Haha I love how it's clinging on for dear life at the end :lol

OMG yes, Walt gets a Chrysler 300 and Jr. gets his sexy Challenger back. It's about time he ditched the Aztec, he must have had 5 windshield replacements and like 10 body fixes. :lol

Big pimping!! :rock

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qPFb7RGFMI&feature=plcp[/ame]

Wow Season 5 has just taken a really dark turn with Walt and Skyler...

"What are you waiting for...?"
"For your cancer to come back!"

:panic:

Almost dislike him in season 5. Skylar needs to die. :lol

Really eh? I think Walt finally has grown the balls to do what needs to be done in order to successfully have his own shop with Jesse and Mike. It's nice to see him stand up to Skyler and her hysterical antics and do whatever he wants, i.e. buy himself a new car, get Jr his car back, wear Jesse's birthday gift watch, etc. Plus, he just bugged Hank's office :D

Now wonder this season's tagline is "All Hail the King" :rock

Correction about Jr's name...he is back being called Flynn again? :dunno :slap :lol

Holy ****, they heisted the train perfectly and then the Todd guy shot the poor kid! :panic:

Back