ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Hey Zach, do you watch the Walking Dead?

Oh yeah! Happy Bday Jamie! :wave

Did you order anything cool for yourself? :lol

Thanks buddy! Sorry I left before, I walked Merl and then took off for the theatres- I saw Taken 2 (mediocre), Paranormal Activity 4 (garbage), and End of Watch (incredible, amazing, moving... There are no words to describe how much I enjoyed it) .

I'll post what I picked up yesterday in a bit :D

If Michael Peña doesn't get an Oscar nom for End of Watch then I'll go ballistic! :lecture

Thanks buddy! Sorry I left before, I walked Merl and then took off for the theatres- I saw Taken 2 (mediocre), Paranormal Activity 4 (garbage), and End of Watch (incredible, amazing, moving... There are no words to describe how much I enjoyed it) .

I'll post what I picked up yesterday in a bit :D

Get your ass to Looper! NOW.

:yess::yess::yess:

Have you seen Season 3 yet?

Spoiler Spoiler:

:wink1:

Yes, it does. Best season so far.

I watched the trailer again for Looper- it really didn't get my blood flowing. As much as I love JGL and Bruce Willis, it just seems like a movie that's already been done.

But End of Watch on the other hand... :panic:

I watched the trailer again for Looper- it really didn't get my blood flowing. As much as I love JGL and Bruce Willis, it just seems like a movie that's already been done.

But End of Watch on the other hand... :panic:

No, no no no. Looper is the most original movie I've seen in a while. The first hour or so is some of the best Sci Fi I've ever seen.

Also, Jamie, if you don't wanna play through all the games, here's a cool video explaining what happened up to ACIII.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rnfg1rDmNIw&feature=g-u-u[/ame]

Hmm thanks- what do you think? Would AC Brotherhood and Revelations be worth it?

They are, especially when you can get both for around 25$ each now.

Great games.

Indeed but they just seem like they're both Assassins Creed 2.5? We'll see, I might pick up the Infamous collection.

Lol IGN gave Warfighter a 4/10.. What a bunch of horse*****. I'm about to play it now and I guarantee that I'll be in love with this game. :D

The funny thing is they'll probably give Black Ops 2 a 9/10:lol Electronic Arts mustn't have paid off IGN for a favourable review.

That's what I'm thinking... IGN even crapped all over the first MOH- which IMO was one of the best first-person war shooters around. It was real and gritty without the hollywood Michael Bay moments that COD offers. But don't get me wrong, I LOVE the COD series but it seems like IGN and other reviewers have been chastising the MOH games because they're not COD.

MOH is just a more realistic game. I'm on the second mission with the SEALs hunting down some Somali pirates right now- it's incredible!!

Graphics are beautiful, the guns are REALLY meaty and have an incredible feel, and the AI really pins you down. Rather than running around unloading your clip, you're crawling from cover to cover and running and then doing a slide and then popping around cover and laying down some cover fire for your teammates, etc. It just seems like the 'real' combat experience.

I just think that reviewers won't give any other shooter a chance unless it has COD in the title. No doubt they'll crap all over Far Cry 3 too. But 4/10 for MOH? Give me a break. Cheap ass games like Naughty Bear gets reviews like that. :slap

Last edited:
Back