ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Indeed but they just seem like they're both Assassins Creed 2.5? We'll see, I might pick up the Infamous collection.

ACB is better than AC2.

ACR is a really cool concept, but doesn't have as long as a story, but it all folds up really nicely and keeps you wanting more. Not too mention playing as old Ezio was the coolest character to play as yet. Gives off this "Batman Returns" vibe.

I remember being super stoked for ACR last year but then I was way too busy to get around to picking it up. Then MW3 came out and it took all my attention away :lol

AC3 looks incredible though, it's nice to see the change in scenery.

:lol

I only played MW3 for a couple weeks. Decided I'm done with CoD after that. They just aren't fun anymore. I basically lived on CoD4 when it came out.

Same with Halo, after ODST and Reach being lackluster games, I'm done with that series as well.

BF3 is the only FPS Multiplayer game I'll ever need.

Was it the campaign or the multiplayer that threw you off? I loved the campaign, it was a blast. Short, but amazing!

I'm not really that stoked for Black Ops 2- all that futuristic stuff looks boring... they should have stuck with the Cold War/Vietnam missions.

Both really.

MP is just overdone, too many overpowered weapons, annoying kids and glitches.

The campaign had cool level design, but MW2 and MW3's stories didn't even make sense, or come close to CoD 4's and BO's stories.

BF3 has a better campaign then the last few CoD's and the multiplayer can't even be compared.

Bah BF3 campaign was horrible. This is the summary of the campaign for me :lol

battlefield3-c.jpg

Blurry, blinded and having no ****ing clue what I'm doing LOL!

I don't think there is anything more satisfying in a video game than planting two shots in a Mujh's chest and then driving a tomahawk into his stomach and then into his neck. :clap :yess:

I love how IGN said that the MOH storyline doesn't make sense- it makes perfect sense to me. Clearly they're not listening to the dialogue and can't understand military lingo :slap

Sorry for all my venting but I hate when good games get bad reviews by a bunch of pizza faced chubbies. Same goes with movies.

Might go dark for a few days, gents :( Storm will probably be at full-force by tomorrow morning and no doubt the power will go out.

Stay safe Jamie! Good luck trick r treating in those gale force winds!:lol:1-1:

Bah BF3 campaign was horrible. This is the summary of the campaign for me :lol

battlefield3-c.jpg

Blurry, blinded and having no ****ing clue what I'm doing LOL!
Yeah, you must not have downloaded any updates. Within a week they reduced the glare.

I don't think there is anything more satisfying in a video game than planting two shots in a Mujh's chest and then driving a tomahawk into his stomach and then into his neck. :clap :yess:

:nono:

Taking down the pope with a hidden blade is much more satisfying. :lol

HALO 4!!!:rock:yess:

Meh.

I love how IGN said that the MOH storyline doesn't make sense- it makes perfect sense to me. Clearly they're not listening to the dialogue and can't understand military lingo :slap

Sorry for all my venting but I hate when good games get bad reviews by a bunch of pizza faced chubbies. Same goes with movies.

Might go dark for a few days, gents :( Storm will probably be at full-force by tomorrow morning and no doubt the power will go out.

You can't spell ignorance without "IGN".

Good luck buddy!

I can't even call it Halo. :lol

It's more like Crysis.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFs4qd95OAQ[/ame]

I can't even call it Halo. :lol

It's more like Crysis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFs4qd95OAQ

How so? Is it because of the new armour? Because we haven't seen much gameplay at all, and the gameplay we have seen looks like classic Halo.

Oh just so you know, I am willing and am ready to argue here:wave:)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIspQ1NmGf4[/ame]
halo-4.jpg

Halo-41.jpg

How so? Is it because of the new armour? Because we haven't seen much gameplay at all, and the gameplay we have seen looks like classic Halo.

Oh just so you know, I am willing and am ready to argue here:wave:)

There's actually loads of gameplay on IGN.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBwQ3F_Tye4&feature=plcp[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMvtBXWlqX4[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVVjuTaODvc[/ame]

It's been, like many games. Call of Duty-ized. IMO.

Sprint, perks, loadouts. Need to stay out of Halo.

And did they change Chief's voice?

If not, the voice actor is doing something weird.

Multiplayer is generally the same though. The perks are not nearly as game changing as they are in COD. It's as simple as having a larger radar or longer sprint, and these options are available to everyone. Armour doesn't give you any advantage either.

The loadouts from Reach made the game loads more enjoyable, and were introduced to spice up the action, and make people think and strategise more. The only thing I am not liking is they now give rewards to players who get killing sprees; dropping weapons from orbit to the players location. Apart from that they have kept the feel of the previous Halo's in the multiplayer.

Besides, the real reason most people will buy Halo 4 is for the campaign. The Halo games have always had a great campaign, and it's of the utmost importance you finish playing before heading to the multiplayer.

Back